Japanese Communism is an ideology based off of the Japanese Communist Party. It is a form of Marxism with major influences from Democratic Socialism and a strong opposition to American interventionism in Japan and a focus on maintaining Japan's national sovereignty.
How to Draw
- Draw a circle
- Fill it with red
- Draw a silver gear
- Draw a rice spike in the middle of the gear
- Add eyes
- Socialism - The only way forward for Japan!
- Left-Wing Nationalism - Mmm...very good ideology!
- Marxism - Has some very good ideas!
- Democratic Socialism - Let's have a democratic revolution!
- Republicanism - Japan needs to establish itself as a democratic republic!
- Alter-Globalization - The current global economy is a threat to every nation's sovereignty and the rights of workers!
- Anarcho-Pacifism - A good friend who understands the evils of militarism!
- Regulationism - We need to regulate the economy to serve the interest of the people and not large corporations!
- Maoism - Too authoritarian and revolution isn't always necessary but still good.
- Leninism - Overall had the Soviet Union going in good direction although still has some of the problems listed above.
- Ceremonial Monarchism - You should be abolished but I'd be willing to let you stay if that's what the people want.
- Neoconservatism - NO INTERVENING HERE IMPERIALIST SCUM!
- Japanese Liberal Democracy - YOU TOO! ALSO, STOP DENYING WAR CRIMES THAT THIS MANIAC HAD DONE DURING THE WW2!
- Showa Statism - YOU RUINED THE COUNTRY AND BANNED MY PARTY! GLAD YOU DIED!
- Stalinism - Ew, ruined the Soviet Union.
- Imperialism - Get out of here you filthy imperialist!
- Dengism - The modern CCP is an enemy to world peace! Disgusting imperialists!
- Juche - You're not a socialist! You're a Red Fascist!
- Anti-Japaneseism - I understand why you hate us, but hating us for being Japanese makes you just as bad as him. We want your liberation too, but we can't work together unless you realize not all Japanese are the same...
- Japan's Lovable Communist Revolution (Step Back History)