Islamic Feminism is an ideology and movement that is one of the daughters of Religious Feminism. She focuses on Islamic beliefs and ideals while achieving (mostly full) gender equality for women.
Others are non-denominational Muslims, either Quranists (Muslims that only believe in the Quran, and maybe a few Hadiths for references), selective when it comes to Hadiths, or open to interpreting the Hadiths differently.
It may sound ridiculous, but it's sort of a fusion of conservative and religious ideology with women's rights sprinkled-in, especially considering Islam is a lot more liberal with abortions/contraceptives than other religions. Additionally, in this regard, Islam was a progressive religion for its time.
She is one of the only openly religious feminists, while most feminists are progressive and so usually opposed to some aspects of religion, she combines feminist aspect of progressivism with religion. This makes her looked down upon by both very conservative very religious people, as well as often by very progressive people. Still, she's optimistic and proud of her religion for espousing equality, which is what she tries to tell both Islamophobes and conservatives.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Color it green
- In the upper-middle, add a golden crescent-shaped moon
- Above and to the right of the moon, draw a top left-tilted golden five-pointed star
- Draw a small plus-shaped cross extending from the bottom of the crescent moon
- Add two eyes
- Draw a golden bowtie on the ball's top
You are done!
|Green||#296609||41, 102, 9|
|Gold||#FDC82F||253, 200, 47|
- Islamic Democracy - Thanks, brother I love you so much for giving me better rights! Could you maybe ban polygamy though?
- Arab Socialism - My Arab sisters like being under you we can into ARAB! Could use more religion though. At least you helped women, my kuffar friend.
- Religious Feminism - For our mothers and sisters, we shall believe in
- Christian Democracy - A believer of God, with great women's rights!
- Kemalism - Great how you fought off imperialism and made an Islamic country respected internationally, but why are you ashamed of being Muslim? Latinizing the Turkish alphabet, restricting the hijab, making Hagia Sophia a museum?
- Islamic Theocracy - We are both Muslims, but you're too conservative. It's not the 7th century anymore, so no more with this concubine bullshit!
- Liberalism - I support your basic political ideas, but don't like your views on social issues. Also, surely the liberal ideas of pluralism and individual rights give the right to be a devout Muslimah, right?
- Christian Theocracy - A fellow follower of God, but maybe focus a bit more on women's rights.
- Laicism - Half and half.
- State Atheism - INFIDELS!
- Zionism - FREE PALESTINIAN WOMEN!
- Jihadism - YOU ARE THE WORST MUSLIM! STOP FORCING US TO WEAR BURKAS!
- Islamophobia - STOP CALLING ME AN OXYMORON!!!
|Cultural Center - Minority rights and tradition!|
|Syncretic||Transmedicalism • Merkelism • Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought • Ultra-Anglophobia • Pepperism|
|Moderately Conservative||Moderate Conservatism|
|Main||Conservative Party of Canada • Coolidgism • Christian Animeism • Ego-Fascism • Gorbachevism • Sex Confederatism • Transmedicalism • Wojti2000ism • Zulism • Bounty Frontierism • Liyue Model • Celestia Theocracy • Scientific Outlook on Development • Ultra-Francophobia • Thirtyism • Eulaism • Rukkhadevata Theocracy • Sumeru Akademiyarchy • Galactic Imperialism • Fontaine Kritarchy (recently)|
|Moderately Progressive||Moderate Progressivism • Pantheonism • File:MATTball.png American Social Democracy • Omegaism • Minnesotan Communism • MaximumLibertarianism •|
|Self-inserts||Agora Butterism • Dylanism • • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Neo-Afunhumaninterism • Omegaism • Pantheonism • File:MATTball.png American Social Democracy • Minnesotan Communism • MaximumLibertarianism •|