Irish Neo-Marxist Republicanism is an economically and culturally left wing ideology. It supports socialism, workers' self-management, direct democracy, a federal state, nationalisation of all services, progressive social policies, environmental protection, non-interventionism, affirmative action, anti-elitism, anti-imperialism, anti-americanism, anti-zionism and a renaissance of celtic languages and cultures.
Culturally, Irish Neo-Marxist Republicanism is culturally left-wing and Progressive.
Irish Neo-Marxist Republicanism advocates for total separation of church and state since it is the only true way to ensure freedom of religion and equality of all religious and non-religious beliefs. Places of worship and religious clothing will still be allowed, but religious schools will be abolished.
Amerikkka is the most destructive country in the world. Since its founding it has constantly disrupted world peace and world stability:
- In 1912, Amerikkka invaded Nicaragua and deposed the democratically elected government of Benjamín Zeledón and occupied the country until 1933
- In 1928, the USA threatened the Colombian government of Miguel Abadía Méndez with invasion, because Méndez wasn't massacring workers who were legally striking. After Méndez complied with the order, the U.S. ambassador sent a letter back home: "I have the honor to report that the Bogotá representative of the United Fruit Company told me yesterday that the total number of strikers killed by the Colombian military exceeded one thousand."
- In 1941, the USA couped the Panamanian government of Arnulfo Arias all because he didn't want the U.S. to build more military bases in his country.
- In 1948, Amerikkka spent 65 million dollars to influence the Italian election to make sure Christian Democracy won and the Popular Democratic Front lost.
- In 1953, the US and UK orchestrated a coup against the democratic government of Mohammad Mossadegh in Iran and replaced him with Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, because he wouldn't let the US and UK have the oil fields. Pahlavi later killed tons of people.
- In 1954, the US overthrew the democratic Guatemalan government of Jacobo Árbenz, just because he gave workers rights, and installed a dictator who committed genocide against the Mayans.
- In Vietnam, in 1954, elections were going to be held to decide the first government of the country, but the US intervened to make sure the extremely popular Ho Chi Minh wouldn't win. The US then invaded Vietnam killing millions of people.
- In Brazil, in 1964, the US overthrew the government of João Goulart and supported a military dictatorship that murdered tons of people.
- In 1965, the US invaded the Dominican Republic to protect a dictator against Juan Bosch, who was just trying to restore democracy to the country.
- From 1965 - 1967, the US backed Suharto's genocide of communists, atheists, feminists, Chinese Indonesians, non-Muslims and the Abangan people, after Suharto overthrew Sukarno, with US support, of course.
- In 1971, the US overthrew Juan José Torres' popular military government in Bolivia and propped up the subsequent military dictator Hugo Banzer, who massacred the opposition.
- From 1970 - 1973, the US tried 3 times to overthrow Salvador Allende's democratic government in Chile, and when the US succeeded, they supported brutal military dictator Augusto Pinochet, who killed many people.
- In 1976, the US overthrew Isabel Perón's government in Argentina and replaced her with Jorge Videla, who was later known as the "Hitler of the Pampa". Videla was just the first in a long line of successive, US backed, military dictators in Argentina.
- In 1984, it was revealed that the US trained, armed and supported the military dictatorship of Guatemala, fully knowing the genocide the dictatorship was committing on Mayans.
- From the 1970s - 1990s, the US funded far-right paramilitary death squads in Nicaragua and El Salvador. (Iran-Contra affair and all that.)
- In 1991, the US supported Raoul Cédras' coup that overthrew the democratic government of Jean-Bertrand Aristide of Haiti, replacing it with a bloody military dictatorship. Aristide was the first democratically elected president of Haiti.
- In 2001, the US invaded Afghanistan under faulty pretexts (majority of the 9/11 hijackers were funded by the Saudis, not the Taliban) causing the deaths of millions of people and a resurgence in support of the Taliban and the pedophilic practice of bacha bazi grew under US rule.
- In 2003, the US invaded Iraq under EVEN MORE faultier pretexts than Afghanistan (Iraq never had WMDs and was not a threat) and committed genocide there.
- In 2011, the US bombed Libya, destabilizing the country so much it was plunged into a civil war, an inter rebel conflict following the first civil war which then led to a second civil war. And Libya is now a hub for slavers.
- The US backs the dictatorial, theocratic and tyrannical Saudi Arabian goverment, who regularly execute LGBT+ people, Shia muslims and atheists. The US also supports the Saudis brutal invasion of Yemen, creating a humanitarian crisis.
- The US supports the fascist, genocidal state of Israel, which has the worst human rights record of any modern country and is currently committing genocide on the Palestinian Arabs and is an apartheid state.
- 73% of the world's dictatorships are US backed.
Revolution or Reform?
Revolution. Why? I'll explain.
Simple: using Reform will never get us anywhere. The bourgeois elite and the Amerikkkans would stop any Left-Reformists getting into power/enacting any really radical change to the nation. The Bourgeoisie, with the help of the CIA, would launch coups like they did in Chile, Guatemala, Indonesia and, most recently, Bolivia, along with so many other countries that were or are victims of U.S. oppression and genocides. Therefore Revolution is the best option.
How the Revolution will happen
The Need for Revolutionary Terror
- Ho Chi Minh Thought - One of the most based leaders of the 20th century!
- Castroism - Saviour of Cuba!
- Indigenism - Very based
- Socialism of the 21st Century - Evo Morales was based
- Mandelaism - Absolute hero and a supporter of the Irish struggle for freedom from British tyranny!
- Peronism - ¡Viva Perón! ¡Viva Perón!
- Kirchnerism - Very based
- Chavismo - Venezuela under Chavez was amazing, Maduro ruined it
- Marhaenism - Sukarno was a hero!
- Gaddafism - Anti-Imperialist hero and supporter of the IRA!
- Conservative Socialism - Based economic views but the cultural views are cringe
- National Socialism - Literal Nazi
- Fascism - You deserved what happened to you
- Francoism - ¡No pasarán!
- Bolsonarism - I hope the Brazilian people make you face the wall!
- Le Penism - Reactionary filth
- Third Way - Absolutely disgusting
- Faragism - Sussy impostor 😳😳😳
- Trumpism - Pretty bad president, but not the worst
Not a judge of personality but ideology
- Conservative Socialist Nationalism - Stop being class reductionist and you would be based.
- Geopaleolibertarian Distributism - Stop revising US history to make Amerikkka seem anti-imperialist, then you would be moved to based.
- Scarletism - Stop supporting US imperialism in Afghanistan and whining about """wokes""" and you would be based.
- Admiralism - Stop whining about """wokes""" and you would be based.
- General Shrekretary Thought - One of the best Authoritarian leaning leftists, you would be based if you stopped being homophobic.
- Neo-Immorxism - Based ideology, but stop being anti-atheist.
Not a judge of personality, but of ideology
- Ueermaimism - Larper
- Neo-Bingoism - Bitch. Leave me alone. Just stop harassing me and you WERE the one who backstabbed the PCB wiki and got Fandom to ban me. To sum up: you are Fandoms little bitch
- Palostiusism - Trash
- Celfloskyism - Fed (I mean Federal Reserver)
- Lairism - S*ccdem
- Neo-Typicalfan1ism - Cringe ideology, based guy
- Post-Councilism - Egoism is krinj but you are a very nice guy
- American Solidarity Party - One of the better US parties
- Constitution Party - Very cringe
- Closest result = Council Communism
- Closest result = Libertarian Socialism
- Closest result = Libertarian Socialism
- Closest result = Libertarian Communism
- Closest result = Marxism-Leninism
(Ik is this a test for authlefts and im not authleft but who cares?)
- The Principles of Communism by Friedrich Engels
- Socialism: Utopian and Scientific by Friedrich Engels
- Wage Labour and Capital by Karl Marx
- Marx's Wage Labour and Capital Explained - Part 1 - What Are Wages? by Hakim
- Marx's Wage Labour and Capital Explained - Part 2 - How are Prices of Commodities Determined? by Hakim
- The Socialist guide to surviving in Capitalism | Doing well isn't treason. by YUGOPNIK
- Trans Liberation & Marxism: Is Gender Identity Actually Anti-Materialist? | Let's Talk Patriarchy by Marxist Paul
- "Progressive Patriotism" or National Chauvinism? by Marxist Paul
|Populists - For the people!|
|Right-Wing||Liberalism-Conservatism-Populism • Dilucism • Neo-Scarlet Monarchism|
|Self-Inserts|| Scarletism • General Shrekretary Thought • Neo-Immorxism • TypicalFan1 Thought • Irish Neo-Marxist Republicanism • American Social Democracy • • Neo-National Populism with Malaysian Characteristics • |
Casagonism• Torch Socialism • Pantheonism
Uzarashvilism - Ayo lad, add me? I added you :)