Integral Egalitarianism (IntEga) is an authoritarian, economically variable and culturally center to left-leaning ideology that takes strict equality amongst citizens as a core value, using a strong state to ensure and enforce it. Hierarchies in society are abolished and banned until only one remains in its simplest form, the state over the individual. However no internal hierarchy exists within the state, all official titles bearing equal powers. When it is possible, cyberocracy is even prefered for entirely running the state with no human intervention.
In the economy of an integral egalitarian society, the state provides every citizen with ressources identical in both nature and quantity. People are free to use them as they please. However, legislation such as exponentially progressive taxation makes it practically impossible to create big business, forcing smaller scaled enterprises to co-operate and/or compete on the same level.
Being too famous and acting in egocentric ways are both crimes that can send you to re-education camps.
IntEga is very serious, hardly sensible to humor. They hate inequalities, as well as eccentric and arrogant people. They easily go full rage mode when witnessing egocentric or attention-seeking behaviors. An easy way to make them laugh is to make fun of those kind of person, and even bully them.
IntEga is generally working as inspector for the state.
How to draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it orange.
- Give it a dark grey (almost black) outline.
- Draw an equal sign in the same shade of grey.
- Add the eyes
- Republicanism Jacobinism - Vive la révolution ! Equality for the people!
- Babouvism - Like the two others, but better.
- Socialism - I'm not so sure about your economics, but I fully support your fight for an egalitarian society.
- Cyberocracy - A great tool in the hands of glorious Equality.
- Asocial Socialism - Y'all look to be pretty equal in here. Nice.
- Fascism - All within the state is based, but why keep lame hierarchies?
- Integral Nationalism - What we want to build are radical opposites, but your integral coherence is all to your honor.
- Anarchism - Hierarchies need to be abolished to achieve true equality, but you still need a state to ensure it.
- Capitalism - You are the embodiment of inequalities!
- Monarchism - No individual is above the others, you attention-seeking megalomaniac freak.
- Kraterocracy - The day will come when you will be brought to your knees... on that day, we'll be here to nail you down to the ground.