Inflationism-Lite is a strain of inflationism that believes that the usual 3% or 5% rate of inflation is significantly too much and that it needs to be lower, around 0.5% or 1% at most. Usually, moderate inflationism would manifest at like 0.001%.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Draw a graph inside of the ball.
- Draw a mint-green line on a slight upward slope on the graph.
- Draw the eyes.
- Economic Inflationism - Based for a radical.
- Moderatism - Extremism not needed at all.
- Capitalism - My ideal economic system.
- Austrolibertarianism - I'm okay, right?
- Hyperinflationism and Off-Inflationism - TOO EXTREME!
- Anti-Centrism - Centrism based, extremism bad.
- Anti-Realism - Centrism based, extremism bad, off-compass bad.