Incognitism is one of 12wackies values that is an off-compass variant of isolationism which believes that a country should be so isolated to the point where outsiders don't know of its existence. Depending on how incognitism is implemented or on its extremity, the insiders of a country may have little or no knowledge of the world around them too.
Some means of achieving incognitism may include warping to another dimensional plain that no one else can access, being surrounded by desolate, impassible terrain, simply by remaining so insignificant that one notices the society, hiding in plain sight by disguising your society as another, seperation, probably to some far off island, or just burrowing underground.
There is still some possibility for foreign trade and diplomacy in an incognitist society, and foreign affairs just have to be done anonymously, just as long as the society stays hidden. Even a selected few individuals can enter, only so far as they are seen as fit, whatever that may mean, and only so far as the society stay hidden.
Examples of Incognitism
- Wakanda: In the 2018 film Black Panther, the prominently featured nation of the protagonist, Wakanda, is shown to be an underground society with technology unmatched by any other on Earth, however is disguised as a very poor African country on the surface.
- Ethical Darwinism: Ethical Darwinism supports an incognitist society.
- Santaism: Santa Claus' secrecy of the village and workshop North Pole is essentially incognitist.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Color it dark green.
- Using dark grey, draw an eye design with a slash mark going over it.
- Add the eyes and make them shut.
|Green||48, 133, 76||#30854C|
|Dark Grey||25, 25, 25||#191919|
- Ethical Darwinism - Thankyou for carrying my ideas.
- Kanye Westism - You're basing you political beliefs off of Wakanda which is based, but I don't think you will really go incognito mode.