Hyper-Industrialism is an ideology that believes in the notion that the only thing that matters in society is to maximize industrial output.
To do this it wants to put an AI in charge to calculate the most efficient way to manage the industry. It also wants to use humans in the industrial process, but it does not see them as actual humans but rather as tools to be used in the factories. Transhumanism would be used as a way to make the humans working in the factories more effective at doing their job and if the ideology advances really far it could also discard the humans all together since there might be more effective ways to run the factories.
Foremen and best employees
- The Investor and Board of Directors - "Attention! We reach 100% profit and 0% of incidents! Glory to our leaders!"
- Corporate Eternalism - Best worker.
- Reverse Soulism - Reality and its stability must be controlled.
- Cyberocracy - You are a lot smarter than humans. Do you want to run my factories?
- Transhumanism - The human body is weak, but with a few modifications, it could become a good tool.
- Industrialism - Industry is all!
- Post-Humanism - If the humans are becoming ineffective...
- One Statism - Based!
- Stalinism - Expand the industry!
- Futurism - Someone who can appreciate the beauty of industry.
- Anti-Environmentalism - Pollution gang.
- Capitalism - Kind of based, but what's this about private ownership?
- Transhumanist Avaritionism - Such a great investor and
slavepersonal sharer! But he too much cares about profit and ownership...
- Syndicalism - No, workers do not deserve right!
- Environmentalism - Yes, I pollute the environment. So what?
- Post-Industrialism - We won't outsource our factories to other countries.
- Neoluddism - You got it all wrong. The industrial revolution was glorious!
- SCPism - Factory is Progress. Factory is Innovation. Factory is hungry for more.