Homopatriarchy is the rule of gay men. He believes that men make naturally better leaders, and that strong romantic bonds amongst each will only enhance their leadership, strength and comradery.
He sees homophobia as a weakness.
Personality and Behaviour
Predictably patriarchal and authoritative, and reacts badly to everyone who questions his leadership skills, especially if it's based on his gayness.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball with the gay man pride flag
- draw the authoritarian V stripes on its side
- Queer Authoritarianism - Bigots will learn of our tolerant ways.. by force!
- Lesbiarchy - It's hard with her. We're neither the same gender nor attracted to the same gender. But we're still fighting homophobes together, so there's that.
- Panarchy - How dare you give me fewer rights than a bisexual?
- Biarchy - 1/4 based, choose a side!
- Queer_Anarchism - Silly anarkiddie, how are we supposed to protect gay people without a strong state?
- Homophobia - Damn right you should fear us!
- Heteronationalism - You're delusional
- Radical Feminism - This is the reason I don't like women