Hezbollahism is the ideology of the Lebanese political party and militant group Hezbollah. It is a Khomeinist political party, being so, it is economically center-left and leans culturally right. Hezbollah is, according to many countries, a terrorist group while many others consider it a legitimate resistance movement.
Hezbollah was founded in 1982 by Lebanese cleric Abbas Al-Musawi, a close follower of Ayatollah Khomeini.
Hezbollah believes in core Khomeinist principles but is more civically moderate and in practice follows a more Social Capitalist position on economics.
Used to have a very explosive personality but nowadays he is more chill. Even though he still vehemently opposes Israel and swears to destroy it.
- Khomeinism - My father ideology. I just had to tweak you a bit.
- Shia Theocracy - Used to be my endgoal but I gave up on that idea a long time ago...
- Francophobia - France needs to keep its hands out of Lebanese politics.
- Combatocracy - Weapons monopoly go brrrr.
- Zionism - My worst enemy.
- Jihadism - My second worst enemy.
Just forget that I'm also a Jihadist.
- Trumpism - Would you stop sanctioning me, I haven't even done anything.
Sayyid Hassan Nasrallah, current Secretary-General of Hezbollah
- What Is Hezbollah? cfr.org
- Hezbollah: Revolutionary Iran’s most successful export brookings.edu
|Conservatives - Tradition, morality and praising the Lord|
|Main|| Atheist Conservatism • Linguistic Conservatism • Linguistic Preservationism • Christian Conservatism • Black Conservatism • Blue Lives Matter • Monarcho-Conservatism • Sollism • Traditionalist Kakistocracy • Cisarchy • Kekistani Nationalism • Anti-Internetism • High-Tier Hierarchycracy • Japanese Liberal Democracy • Rukkhadevata Theocracy • Pepperism
|Reactionary|| Ei's Eternity • 800ism • 900ism • 1000ism • 1100ism • 1200ism • 1300ism • 1400ism • 1500ism • 1600ism (until 1685) • Medievalism • Neo-Lawrencarchy