Hedonistic Social Democracy is an ideology that applies ideological social democracy with philosophical hedonism. It's a form of hedonistic capitalism that supports indulging in one's own hedonistic pursues, but believes that social welfare is necessary to uphold the common good of society to allow for people to partake in such activites. It supports the legalization of things like drugs and other leisure activities, and believes in a society were anyone is free to desire their own passions and hobbies and ethics have been replaced with what satisfies people.
- Hedonism - Enjoy yourself, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
- Social Democracy - We need social services to uphold the common good for the population which allow people to partake in their hedonistic pursuits.
- Civil Libertarianism - Let there be free love!
- Progressivism - Fellow orgy enjoyer.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - I like welfare, but what's this nonsense about telling me not to do drugs because they're bad for me?
- Hedonistic Capitalism - Why do you want to keep all the money for yourself?
- Conservatism - Tells me to get a job and stop using government programs to fund my hedonistic urges, what does he know?