Gun Rights Advocacy, shortened to Gun-Rights is a non-quadrant although never totalitarian ideologyball who is a child of Humanist thought. He believes that the state should not be able to hinder each individual's right to keep and bear firearms to protect themselves.
Gun-Rights has been seen hanging out in U.S Conservative Circles due to their general loyalty to the second amendment ("A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."), Libertarian Circles due their general believe in individual autonomy, and in Leftist Circles due to Marx's support of the idea as shown by the quote "Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary."
Gun-Rights, like the name implies, loves guns. He will often be seen in Gun Ranges and similar and has a collection.
How to Draw
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Yellow||#FFF200||255, 242, 0|
|Brick Red||#CC3333||204, 51, 51|
- Draw a ball with eyes.
- Draw a black star on the top of the ball.
- Below the Star draw a Cannon.
- (Optional) Below the Cannon draw a variation of the slogan "Come and Take It", colour the ball red (for Left-Wing) or yellow (for Right-Wing).
- Libertarianism - My most enthusiastic Friend.
- Marxism - A friend I wouldn't expect to have.
- Paleoconservatism -
- Islamo-Hoppeanism - I'm glad you agree with me.
- Social Democracy - STOP. TAKING. AWAY. MY. FUCKING. GUNS!
- Libtardism - It's Armalite Rifle 15, not Assault Rifle 15 you fucking moron.
- Gun Control Advocacy - You kill more people than you save.
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Guns: A Green Light Shooting Book by Chad Shellabarger
- Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Second Amendment to the American Constitution
- English Bill of Rights 1689
- Right to Keep and Bear Arms in the United States
- Overview of Gun Laws by Nation
- Gun Politics in the United States
- Gun Law in the Czech Republic
- Gun law in Guatemala
- The History of the Second Amendment by Political Juice
- 5 Facts About Guns, Schools, & Violence by ReasonTV
- Gun, Laws, and Panics: How Fear, Not Fact, Informs the Gun Rights Debate by Reason TV again