Grogynism is a Communist ideology that calls for unconditional leftist unity. He believes the only way to bring about Communism is to have as much of a lack of arguements between the leftists as possible. He is opposed to Democratic Socialism, saying that its moderate policies and their consequences have been a disaster for leftism. Despite this, he is not a revolutionary, prefering to stay out of reform vs. revolution arguements like his parent, Centrist Marxism. He chooses to be dead centrist on the Civic axis, thinking that he will help unify the extremes.\
- Centrist Marxism: Though he isn't as passionate as I am, any attempt to unify the extremes is a win in my book.
- Left Communism: While he doesn't like my syncretism, he still can accept unconditionalism in other categories.
- Marxism: My end goal.
- Marxism-Leninism: Too extreme.
- Anarcho-Communism: Also too extreme.
- Syncretism: You can't seem to understand that extremism is good if it's for the people.