Green Agrarianism is a self-declared ideology in Eastern Europe. Most of their IRL counterparts are coalitions between agrarian and green conservative parties, despite this it mostly cares about Agrarianism. It's usually culturally centre-right to right-wing and is economically mixed.
- National Agrarianism – Based.
- Eco-Conservatism – Yes, i'm green.
- Protectionism – Let's save our economy!
- Ruralism – Literally me.
- Liberal Agrarianism – Nordic agrarian parties gave me much inspiration but you're too progressive.
- Euroscepticism – I don't wanna leave but i don't like the EU either.
- Urban Accelerationism – RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
- Environmentalism – Way too progressive
and way too environmentalist.
- Centre Party of Sweden – We have nothing in common!
- Let's Connect Slovenia
- Lithuanian Farmers and Greens Union
- Union of Democrats "For Lithuania"
- Union of Greens and Farmers & United List
- Environmentalist Agrarian Party
- Estonian Party for the Future
- Alliance for the Future
- Ecologist Party of Romania
- Russian Ecological Party "The Greens"