Grammar Nazism is an ideology that advocates for the correction or mention of all grammatical errors. Believers in this ideology feel an obligation to point out all grammatical errors that they notice. Despite its name, the ideology has nothing to do with Nazism, but Nazis can still adopt the ideology.
Grammar Nazi is a typical grammar Nazi, or in other words, he habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others.
How to Draw
- Draw a circle.
- Fill it red.
- Draw a white circle in the middle of the ball.
- Draw a swastika-style "G" in the white circle - or alternatively you can draw an asterisk.
- Add eyes. Done.
- Sesquipedalianism - I may not understand half the words you say, but any enthusiast of word-usage is a friend of mine.
- Kakistocracy - You are unbelievably stupid.
- Neosesquipedalianism - Learn how to use the space bar!
- Anarcho-CryptoCapitalism - It's spelled "ideology", not "ideologie".
- Grammer Zyonism - You fluster and aggravate me beyond comprehension. The name of your page isn't even spelled correctly!