Goulash Communism, also called Kadarism and Hungarian Thaw, was the communist ideology associated with Hungary after the 1956 revolution. It is generally economically and culturally left-wing and while less so than its predecessors, was fairly authoritarian. It was characterized by improvements in personal freedom and quality of life, market reforms, and a deviation from Stalinism.
How to draw
Drawing Goulash Communism can be challenging:
- Draw a ball
- Fill the ball with color Red
- Draw a smaller White circle in the middle
- Put each White triangle at the top and at the bottom, so it will collide with the White circle.
- Draw a small Red star at the dead center.
- Color the right side Green
Add two eyes and you should be finished!
|Red||#DC281E||220, 40, 30|
|Green||#009A3D||0, 154, 61|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Marxism–Leninism - Like me but harsh.
- Agrarian Socialism - Agrarian? Based! Socialist? Based!
- Market Socialism - I implemented market reforms.
- Khrushchevism - Thanks for crushing that libtard and setting me up.
- Dengism - Good reformed one-party system
and killing of the actual democratic reformers.
- Socialism with a Human Face - I'm sorry for invading you, but I had to please him.
- Titoism - What can i say...I'm probably the Hungarian version of you. But the non-aligned movement is cringe.
Because I am a Soviet puppet myself.
- Stalinism - Too harsh and extreme.
- Hoxhaism - Stop calling me a revisionist, fucking idiot.
- Nagyism - Libtards like you deserve the death penalty. Reforms are good, as long as they don't threaten the one party system.