Gormism is the ideology used by Gorm55. It is extremely globalist, progressive (technologically and socially), as well as very environmental.
It believes that tribalism and inter-human hate is one of the main things holding humanity as a whole back, and wants to fix this issue by adopting a global federation style government in order to prevent wars and enforce certain laws. It believes in full rights for racial and LGBT minorities, and in adapting culture/religion to modern values. It believes in an economy where inequality is not very high, and corporations (especially the larger ones) are much more heavily regulated and taxed.
It believes in a mix of elected officials and direct democracy on certain issues, as well as appointing qualified authorities to certain jobs regardless of political beliefs as in technocracy (i.e. energy and climate scientists would handle development of energy production, etc.).
How to Draw
- Draw a red ball
- Draw the globalist symbol in light blue
- Color the globe sections in various colors as depicted
- Draw the eyes (as high)
- Add the green shutter shades
- Progressivism Very good!
- Democratic Socialism Disco, baby.
- Technocracy Pretty good, but we need democracy too.
- Galactism Maybe one day...
Bros who I don't entirely like
- Trotskyism Good attempt, still not a good idea.
- Ultravisionary Socialism You're on the right path, but calm the communism a bit, ey?
- Social Democracy A little too capitalist, but still pretty disco.
- Paleoconservatism You limit humanity and yourself, you are terrible.
- Nationalism Your tribalism is preventing us from bettering humanity.
- National Capitalism I will kill you with my own two hands.