The main belief (and a sort of slogan) of Gooberism is "Distributism is the natural conclusion to Liberalism." He believes that widespread property ownership and co-operative economics are essential to personal liberty.
Note that most of this is an oversimplification of my beliefs. If I have enough time, I might write a "book" explaining my ideology in more detail. It will either be a hosted PDF or a page on this wiki.
The governance of the state should mostly be done democratically. The constitution should guarantee the rights of all people within the state, free speech, freedom of business, positive societal change, etc. Legislative power should be shared between the president, the ministers and the parliament.
- The economy should be family-centric;
- Monopolies and trusts should be busted;
- The constitution should guarantee the right of every person to own their own business in a free market;
- Access to private property should be as easy as possible;
- Land Value should be taxed, with the money going into welfare programs;
- The constitution should guarantee the freedom to choose between private healthcare and state-owned free healthcare;
- For larger businesses, a technocratic system of workplace administration should be promoted.
Currently one of the biggest threats to humanity as a whole is climate change. We are seeing this the third year in a row in the form of heat waves in Europe, which almost reached all the way up to western Ukraine. As such, the government should have much more of a say in environmental regulation, and heavy punishments should be put on polluters and animal abusers.
I consider myself a Moderate Conservative. While we shouldn't oppose social change, traditions and culture should be upheld. The culture "war" is nothing but bickering between two groups of idiots that would much rather argue than actually implement their ideology in the real world, so any sane person should stay out of it.
The constitution should enforce a "Public space" law that regulates the distance between newly constructed building, the free space shall be used for parks and pedestrian zones.
I am okay with LGBT as a whole, but I believe pride parades should be regulated to prevent inappropriate content from slipping through. As for Transgenders, gender change surgery should only be allowed to people aged 16 and above.
Abortion should only be allowed in the case of rape and/or the woman's life being in danger. SexEd should be mandatory in schools to promote maturity when it comes to sexual life.
Any ethnic group should be allowed to live on the country's land as long as the stay is legal (in the case of immigrants and refugees), and if the people contribute to the country's development and economy. As for ethnic minorities, their languages should be recognised as minority languages, and should be given co-official status in municipalities where the minority consists of 40% of the population and above.
Federalisation should be implemented in:
- Government: provide freedom to various branches of governance;
- Economy: decentralise the economy using co-ops and a "Fiscal council", separate from other government branches;
- Administrative division: Establish a system of "Lands", with a land for each major minority group (sometimes one land for a region with multiple minority groups, like Budjak or Vojvodina, for example) and give wider self-governance to the subdivisions of the state in general.
Corruption is a large issue that can ruin entire governments. This is especially a huge problem in the Post-Soviet area, AKA where I live. Trusts with oligarchs should be busted, and any form of corruption from government officials should be heavily punished.
Both the modern east and west are plagued, interventionist blocs that believe they can force their will onto smaller countries, and the Non-aligned movement has lost it's original purpose. The state should stay completely neutral and keep relations and trade to a regional level.
In short, all countries in the world should reform to the German Education System.
I am not opposed to technological progress, but I believe that it shouldn't influence the human physique. As such, I am opposed to Transhumanism and associated ideologies. All new technologies should be examined, and, if needed, modified to better suit the environmental regulations and humanity.
Type of Rule Axis
- If none above apply...
- If none above apply...
- If none above apply...
- Autarchy (-25)
- Autarky (+10)
- (Alter-) Globalist (0)
- World Federalist (-25)
- Cosmopolitan (0)
- Internationalist (0)
- Moderate (+50)
- Civic Nationalist (+100)
- Patriotic (+75)
- Nationalist (0)
- Chauvinist (-100)
- Racial Nationalist (or similar broad category) (-1000)
- Ethno-Nationalist (or similar narrow category) (-1000)
- If none above apply...
- If none of the above apply...
- If none above apply...
ADD YOUR SCORE: (x/1200)
Deo-Autonomism - (-425/1200)
- love you too bro
Artelordism - (825/1200)
(not too big score, but still I like your ideology)- (725/1200)
Note that any score above 500 is a "based" in my book.
Personality is the same as TheSilliestOfGoobers, and can be used as a stand-in for the user:
- Extremly introverted
- Irritated with those that aren't as efficient as him
- Nature lover
- A bit tsundere(Like, not in a cringe weeabo way, I just reject almost all affection on instinct even though I really don't want to.)
HOW TO DRAW
Step 1. Draw a Ball
Step 2. Color it in like Classical Liberalism
Step 3. Add a Green Leaf with white veins
Step 4. Add Eyes (Optionally make him look tired).
Step 5 (Optional). Draw a cup/mug with tea that says "Hug the trees or I break your knees"
Frankoism - A major inspiration for me.
Classical Liberal Distributism - Basically me, but not necessarily Environmentalist.
Right-Distributism - Pretty much my economic ideas.
Rockefeller Republicanism - Has some of the most based people out there: Rockefeller, Eisenhower, Schwarzenegger to name a few. Moderate Republicanism is the second best choice for America after the Solidarity party in my opinion.
Classical Liberalism - Father and I went down to camp
Along with Captain Gooding,
And there we saw the men and boys
As thick as hasty pudding.
Yankee Doodle keep it up,
Yankee Doodle dandy,
Mind the music and the step,
And with the girls be handy.
Coop Classical Liberalism Very, VERY based.
Kantianism - Best Enlightment Philosopher.
Aristotleanism - Best Ancient Philosopher.
Anti-Communism - While I don't like how many anti-coms were authoritarian and/or neoconservative, I can safely say that I fall under the Anti-Communist category on many issues.
Social Capitalism - The Freiburg School is based.
Bioregionalism - FREE CASCADIA!
Eco-Authoritarianism - Yes, I think the government should put way more effort into protecting the environment, how could you tell? -
Girondism - THIS is what France should have been after the revolution.
But Napoleon is still based though.
Abenomics- See you, space cowboy.
Helvetic Model - I absolutely love Switzerland in every regard. Maybe except for the monopolies, though.
Linguistic Conservatism - We must preserve all languages, and yes, that includes regional ones.
Universal Nationalism - Every nation deserves self-governance of some form.
Civic Nationalism - And speaking of nations, no ethnic group should ever be persecuted. It doesn't matter what ethnicity or race a person is if they contribute to the nation in some way.
Bull Moose Progressivism - Aside from the imperialism, the best U.S. president by far. Shame the proto-neolib Wilson won in 1912 and Teddy didn't get a 3rd term.
Longism - A bit too auth, but still based. Made Louisiana a stable, successful state that stood out amid the Great Depression, destroyed the KKK, made elites cope and seethe, what's not to love here?
Agrarianism - It ain't much, but it's honest work!
Nordic Model - Life is good...
Nordic Conservatism - ...but it can be better!
Kemalism - Now this is how you liberate a nation. As much as I believe progress shouldn't be forced, it was definetly needed in Türkiye.
Right-Social Democracy - Very similar to me.
Populareism - The best ideology of the Roman Empire.
Ordo-Liberalism - the only acceptable Neolib, I guess.die Poopenfarters, Cappies and Reds is based, and the general sentiment for democracy is very nice. Some ideas like the establishment of a nation-state - not so much.
Neoluddism - Now, here's the thing. You have good ideas on what is wrong... But dogshit ideas about how to fix it.
Nationalism - Just don't get too radical, or racial...
Libertarianism - Too radical, I like your devotion to freedom, though.
Anarchism (all forms) - See above.
Austrian School - Too utopian, fully free Markets won't work like that, don't even try.
Liberalism - Not as good as classical liberalism by a long shot.
Why does this have to exist
Communism (all forms) - Idiotic ideologies. Your "Stateless Classless Utopia" will never work, and any "Transitionary state" will be hijacked by tyrants like Stalin and Mao, who will do nothing to the working class aside from murdering half of it. Modern communists are so much worse too, their ideology just revolves around nothing but shitting on America and denying countries' sovereignty and genocides.
- Marxism - the man that started it all, he didn't shower, was extremly racist, abused his daughter and didn't understand basic economics. One of the worst political theorists in human history.
- Marxism-Leninism - The above but more lenient towards peasants, a genocidal ideology that expanded communism and opression worldwide.
- Marxism-Leninism-Maoism - So you're just gonna keep adding names of genocidal dictators to your ideology, huh?
- Bolshevik-Leninism - Neocon foreign policy + communism? I guess it is preferable to Stalin, but still a horrible ideology.
- Khrushchevism - Okay, this is the least bad of them all, but still an imperialist that iron-fisted any attempts of reform in the Warsaw Pact. Also, fellow corn enjoyer.
- Juche - An actual Nazbol, also ironic how much it focuses on "Self-Reliance" while depending on Russia and China.
- Pol Potism - The above, but somehow even worse. Killed intellectuals, turned cities into ghost towns, bashed babies' heads against trees. I am glad that he got rid of you.
- Ho Chi Minh Thought - Speaking of Vietnam, this is... also a half-good commie, who resisted France, the USA and China... and actually won! Otherwise, not too good.
- African Socialism - Some of them I can respect for ending colonialism and fixing their countries, such as Thomas Sankara, but still socialist.
Imperialism - No. Just, no...
Authoritarian Conservatism - The reactionary tool of the above.
Neoconservatism - The woke tool of Imperialism.
Neoliberalism - Fake Liberal, also aren't you the same as the above?
Third Way - Same as the above, but claims to care for the disadvantaged.
State Liberalism - This isn't even liberal at this point!
Kleptocracy - Every politician nowadays. I despise the way you managed to ruin all the post-Soviet and post-Warsaw Pact nations.
Fascism - See, kids, this is why you don't do socialism.
Nazism - The above, but doesn't deny being based on socialism + ultra contradictory moronic race theories. This is one of the only ideologies to which I can safely say... KILL YOURSELF, NOW!
Oh wait he already did that.
Mr_Beast_0f_93 - The only thing I might disagree with is the foreign policy, but otherwise, I can ride with everything here! Thx for the icon. And also, MISTER BEASTTTTTTTT!
Artelordism - Your heart is in the right place.
Rolizunism - Words can't describe how based this self-insert is, maybe except for the foreign policy, but other than that it's amazing.
Piegionism - Even though I am a ClassLib, I don't mind a monarchist government, if it is constitutional and the monarch guarantees freedom, and you are just that. Combined with the amazing economics and paleoprogressivism this ideology is very good.- Based and co-ops–pilled. And plus with your recent changes you became even more based.
Brazilian Progressivism - Honestly, just drop the Hawkism and Castroism and you will be ay-okay.
Yoda8soup - Pretty based tbh. I might disagree with your socialist economics, but the environmentalism, government system and devotion to Co-Ops makes it up for me.
Also you remind me of Ralsei from Deltarune so much what's up with that?
Vwichitswih Doctrine - Interesting...
- Of course, a fellow Distributist gets a bit of a bias, but the Strasserist influence is somewhat worrying, at least you said you are suspicious of the Strasser brothers' involvement in Nazism.
Sane Ayafantoho Thought - I am an anti socialist for sure, but market socialism is an exception. It came to the same conclusion as Distributism, just through different points of view. However, I do believe you should be more democratic, because as "benevolent" as a dictatorship can be, the workers that must be liberated want their voices to be heard by the government.
Brazilian Liberalism - A neoliberal, but I can't really say anything about personality, so¯_(ツ)_/¯.
Altemism - Definetly a mixed bag, Economics are okay, but the social and government policies are way too radical
Ego-Ametismo - Meh at best, we can agree on personal freedom and property, but your egoist views and cultural revolutionarism are not that great. Also being a libright and saying "I don't think the holodomor happened" is the most hilarious thing I have seen this entire year, good job.- I honestly don't know what to think of this, I agree with some points, disagree with others. Also literally making your icon high asf is weird to say the least.
- Honestly, your economics are fairly decent. Where you are flawed, however, is the cultural outlook. Enforcing progress only causes division within society, and changing the biology of the human body goes against living creatures' nature. Also, at least in my opinion, Technocracy can only really work within smaller circles, like co-ops and businesses, and is too complicated of a system for countries with millions in population, and simply can not replace democracy. I love the sentiment, though.
Meowxism - Generic Marxist, but seems nice and friendly as an individual.
Jefbol Thought - Similar to the above, but more libertarian and has some De Leonist influence. I will just put this here.
Deo-Autonomism - A typical Egoist post-left ideology.
Cyberdelic Egoism - Sorry, but egoists ain't my cup of tea.
Temujin Leeism - Way better than any tankie and based Orwellian aesthetics, but other things aren't that great. I heavily appreciate the sentiments on workers' freedom, ecology and de-centralisation, but the borderline anarchism is not my thing.
Kaulfußism - Why the police statism?! Also, ẞ.
Julianism - On second thought, reading this page made me grit my teeth in cringe so hard I felt like they will fall out.- THE ENLIGHTENMENT SHALL COMMENCE ARGHH- Oh wait, you're ruralist and support family-owned businesses? I guess that is cool.
Why does this have to exist
Niiloism - I didn't understand most of your page, but from what I did it seems like you're a far-left Eurosceptic traditionalist, so no.
Neo-Glencoeism - Jesus Christ, what even is this, Neoliberal Dengism? I guess I found the weirdest thing on this wiki.
Western Preservationism - Basically a neoconservative chud. Not much to say about this.
Serbian Socialism - Not even Titoist aside from the obvious pan-slavism. Also having a list of countries that "should burn in the flames of communism" is deeply concerning...
Neo-Optimateism - Literally schizo-rightism.
Rigby Thought - A fall from grace. Wasn't that good to begin with but now is just a typical alt-right fucker that calls people insults just to piss them off. You, like most right wingers, don't have an ideology other than supporting everything that makes the Left angry, and ends up creating such hilarious combinations as supporting Putin and Israel at the same time, even though the quote-on-quote "president" of Russia opposes Israel and allegedly trained HAMAS militants while supporting the Ba'athist regime in Syria, which is one of Israel's worst enemies.Ayafantoho Thought - Nothing to say here, go find a therapist.
THE "ADD ME" QUEUE
- - Very based. Add me?
- add me?
- - Add me? Here's link
- Rigby Thought - Update me
- Blue Nephalem Thought - Can you add me please?
- Add me? I'll add you back
Add them in any format you like.
- Sane Ayafantoho Thought - check ur arts
- Ayafantoho Thought - shiiiit your a Evangelion fan? Based
- Ayafantoho Thought - add me as enemy
- Julianism-Add me plz?
- You want me to make you a flag? -Aycee Lovelace <3 (talk) 09:01, 4 August 2023 (UTC)
- TheSilliestOfGoobers - a ball icon since every time I tried to use one of the templates it added a stupid background to it 🙂🔫 **
- Brazilian Liberalism - Add me
- Brazilian Progressivism - Add me
- Meowxism - add me ?
- Adding! Also pay Respects to Tater Tot here: Shrine of Tater Tot
- - Your turn
- Altemism - Add?
- Western Preservationism - Hey, I'm not done with my entry, but I think you can already get a pretty good idea. Could you add me?
- Jefbol Thought - add me liberal
- Done, Anarkiddie.
- Jefbol Thought - erm something something anarchists are a threat to proletarian organization and the conquest of the state something something totalitarian use of the state against the bourgeois class something something
- Done, Anarkiddie.
- Serbian Socialism MuH CaPiTaLiSm hElPs eNvIrOnMeNt mOrE ThAn CuMmUnIsM VuVuZeLa 100mLn!!!
- Jokes asides, Seriously?!
- Rigby Thought - Hello, i've decided that i wants to be added.
- Vwichitswih Doctrine yo add me?
- Cyberdelic Egoism - add me?
- - Add me, please, before this page's beige light mode permanently blinds me
- Temujin Leeism - Add me, also:
- Free State of Moldova - Trade offer, We receive southern Odessa, You recieve some of our Militias and also All of Transnistria except Slobozia and the cities of Tiraspol and Bender the rest of it is yours.
- Rigby Thought - Update me, F*****!