Geopaleolibertarianism, shortened to Geopaleolib, is an economically right, culturally right, and anti-authoritarian ideology/ball. Geolibertarianism believes in an un-tampered free market save for a singular land-value tax.
How To Draw
- Make it Purple (preferably a shade similar to the shade used for the Compass)
- Draw a 4-squared diamond in pure white (#ffffff)
- Draw the eyes
- Geolibertarianism - We pretty much agree on everything, but I like traditionalism a bit more
- Geoanarchism - My even more uncompromising brother. While I appreciate the sentiment I don't quite understand the logistics of how he would implement a system such as land value tax without conservative values or any kind of government.
- Libertarian Conservatism - Best brother, although he can be a bit statist at times.
- Georgism - Hi Dad! We pretty much agree on everything, but I think the government should mind its own damn business! With the exception of a land value tax of course. I also take traditionalism more seriously.
- Libertarian - Hi other dad! We also pretty much agree on everything, but speculating land is not a useful service. Plus, LVT has no deadweight loss!
- Paleolibertarianism - Pretty much me but he doesn't hate landlords we agree everything else though.
- Hoppeanism - Pretty much me but more extreme culturally and he doesn't hate landlords we agree everything else though.
- Geoconservatism - Little bit more leftist than me but we agree in many areas. Economic intervention and nationalised healthcare are touchy subjects.
- Social Georgism - I'm not keen on that whole "welfare" thing. The land value tax should be used to maintain the bare minimum government, Any other taxes pretty much theft.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Land speculation is kind of cringe bro ngl. Plus, exploitation of land without compensation to others is a violation of the NAP
- National Libertarianism - Too nationalist and doesn't hate landlords
- Neoliberalism - He is annoyingly progressive, but his centre-right economics somewhat make up for it.
- Marxism - The only thing we share common is out disdain for landlords.
- Marxism-Leninism - I would rather live with a landlord than you!
- Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP