Not to be confused with Neoconservatism
Geoconservatism is an ideology that combines the communitarian principles of Paternalistic_Conservatism with the economic system of Georgism. He typically believes in using revenue from a Land Value Tax to fund a citizen's dividend, attempting to maximize the economic involvement and security of every person in society, although some will argue this revenue should be used to fund welfare and other direct government programs, similar to Social_Georgism. He holds strong conservative beliefs, which he feels are challenged by economic monopolization and extreme wealth inequality. He tends to agree with and get along with other economically left and culturally right balls like Longism, Distributism, Agrarianism Agrarianism, and his father, Paternalistic_Conservatism. He also finds common ground with other balls with more unorthodox views on economics with similar goals, such as Mutualism, Georgism, and Social Libertarianism, although he will often comment on them being rather degenerate and needing of more strong social values. His placement is variable, as he has elements of all quadrants of the political compass (most typically Authoritarian Right and Libertarian Left, which makes him somewhat of an anomaly) and is somewhat of a radical centrist in many ways.
Geoconservatism will generally see the Agrarian lifestyle as desirable, and look up to the Distributist concept of broad ownership as an ideal to be achieved without necessarily trying to achieve it himself. He believes a Land Value Tax will be positive for personal ownership of property, ending the land monopoly of Neoliberal Capitalism as well as increasing the tax burden on landlords and land speculators, putting that property to better use. Under his ideal system, rural land would be taxed far less than urban land, encouraging more people to pursue a lifestyle of farming and participation in smaller-scale local economies, believing this is better for the human spirit in contrast to the economic paradigm of current times.
- Churchillism - Best prime minister.
- Georgism - You taught me all I need to know about economics and how they can solve many of the ills in the world.
Calm down with the cat ears though.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - You taught me the best way to preserve a traditional society is through ensuring collective benefit.
- Conservatism - You taught me of the need for common values and traditions, without them we'd be lost.
I swear I'm not a commie.
- Distributism - We both want property to be as widely spread as possible and for everyone to have the ability to self employ and live out an ideal Christian life. More explicitly religious than I am, but that's no problem for me.
- Longism - We can all be kings someday!
- Eco-Conservatism - The environment is very important, we all need it to live good lives and enjoy the fruits of the land.
- Geopaleolibertarianism - Extremely based nephew with a mouthful of a name.
- Mutualism - You have interesting ideas and come from the right place, but calm down with the anarchism and anti-semitism dude.
- Geoanarchism - I don't like centralism or landlords either but...how are you gonna tax without a state?
- Agrarianism -
FOR THE LAST TIME, FARMERS WILL NOT PAY MORE TAXES.We can learn a lot from how you want to live.
- Classical_Conservatism - You have robustly conservative values and extremely influential philosophical insights, but you also often defend the landed elite, so I prefer your liberal son.
- Capitalism - I like markets as much as you, and I don't mind you at face value, but you're going a bit too far at the moment.
- Social Libertarianism - You may be a bit of a degenerate libtard, but UBI is cool and Yang is a good guy, memes aren't bad either. Yang Gang 2024!
- Social Democracy - We must regulate capitalism for it to be worth anything to mankind, but your solutions involve too much pointless spending and too many centralised programs, take the landpill and stop being such a libtard.
- Social Georgism - Same as above but he has taken the landpill already.
- Conservative Socialism - Breaking the left-right binary is always good but....are you sure you aren't going a little too far?
- National Bolshevism - Way too far!
- Anarcho-Nazbol - WHAT ARE YOU??!!
- Liberal_Conservatism - Ardent defender of the wealthy business elite who barely even has conservative values.
- Aristocracy - Defends the idle and self-important hoarders of land.
- Neoliberalism - You are everything wrong with capitalism.
- Maoism - Insane sociopath
who shares all my views on landlords and gay people.
|Conservatives - Tradition, morality and praising the Lord|
|Main|| Atheist Conservatism • Linguistic Conservatism • Linguistic Preservationism • Christian Conservatism • Black Conservatism • Blue Lives Matter • Monarcho-Conservatism • Sollism • Traditionalist Kakistocracy • Cisarchy • Kekistani Nationalism • Anti-Internetism • High-Tier Hierarchycracy • Japanese Liberal Democracy • Rukkhadevata Theocracy • Pepperism
|Reactionary|| Ei's Eternity • 800ism • 900ism • 1000ism • 1100ism • 1200ism • 1300ism • 1400ism • 1500ism • 1600ism (until 1685) • Medievalism • Neo-Lawrencarchy