Note: This ideology is part of a project by Altem101. The project can be found here.
Gaian Fascism is an Authoritarian, Economically Third Position, Culturally Center-Left to Left, Environmentalist, Fascist and highly Spiritual ideology which wants to create a fascist government to protect the environment.
It worship Mother Earth and sees the planet in and of itself as a living godess. It believes that everything from animals to plants to the soil itself are part of this great godess. Because of this nothing on the planet can be "hurt" and it will make sure that people don't mess with the Earth. Humans are seen as different entities. They are not part of the greater godess and are instead its protectors. It is therefore not bad to kill a human, but its not something that should be done if it can be avoided since humans have a purpose.
It shares many similarities with Eco-Fascism, but there are still some major differences. Unlike Eco-Fascism it is not a Traditionalist and instead wants the culture of the nation to evolve with the times. This is seen as something good as this brings forth new ways to worship the godess. It is also very pro-drug and loves to get high.
It is an Ultranationalist as it sees its nation as the only nation that is correctly worshipping Mother Earth. It wants to use imperialist tactics like those used by the Nazis to create a greater nation where everyone respects the planet. Its nationalism is not based on race and is instead, like Fascism, based on culture and rejuvenation.
If you go against the state or in some way hurts nature the ideology won't be scared to kill you. It constantly rants about "Polluters" who are the number one enemy of the regime.
- Eco-Fascism - Let's hunt down those globalists.
- Progressive Conservatism - I want my culture to evolve, but not to get infected by foreign "polluter-culture".
- Jingoism - We must topple the polluters' regimes
and slaughter their population.
- Environmentalism - We have to save nature!
- Deep Ecology - Embrace violence and fascism.
- Eco-Nationalism - Environmental nationalism sounds like a good idea.
- Radical Environmentalism - Good thinking, brother.
- Eco-Terrorism - BASED!!!
- Voluntary Human Extinction - I like your thinking, but we humans have a purpose too. We can't just run away from our mission.
- Green Libertarianism - How do you think that your tiny state will save Mother Earth?
- Progressivism - Pretty good, but why do you want to accept polluting immigrants?
- Primal Primitivism - Oh holy being, give me your blessing. OW! OUCH! STOP ATTACKING ME!
- Anarcho-Primitivism - Go vegan or get out.
- Hippieism - Your chill attitude will not solve anything.
- Anti-Environmentalism - WHAAAAAT!?!?!
- State Atheism - You deny the existance of the godess.
- Capitalism - You hurt the planet for profit.
- Globalism - International freak!
- Anti-Fascism - You hate me and you create those dangerous molotovs. Just imagine all that glass and fire!
- Industrialism - No, just no.