Like in many other european countries fascist parties were founded after WWI. Shortly after the Hitler's rise to power Frontists had many electoral successes called "Frontenfrühling". In 1935 the Front movement tried with the Fronteninitiative to replace the swiss constition which eventually failed with only 27.7% voted in favour to abolish the constition.
How to Draw
- National Socialism - Can I join?
- Fascism - Our southern friend.
- Austrofascism - based catholic fascism.
- Christian Democracy – You supported my referendum.
- Corporatism -
- National Agrarianism -
- Frontenbewegung (German)
- National Movement of Switzerland
- Schweizerischer Vaterländischer Verband
- National Union
- Eidgenössische Sammlung
- Swiss Nationalist Party
- National Front
- Fronteninitiative (German)
- Ligue vaudoise (French)