(Redirected from Free market syndcalism)
Free Market Syndicalism (aka FMS) is a culturally left, economically pro-markets, libertarian ideology that believes in a syndicalist revolution, only to install a free market where the workers have control.
- Syndicalism - Another Syndicalist, like me, except he doesn't like markets as much
- Market Socialism Fellow leftist and lover of markets.
- Monarcho-Socialism Ehhh, he's a leftist, but he likes monarchies.
- Capitalism He's not democratic, but he does like markets
- Neoliberalism - STUPID NON DEMOCRATIC STATUS QUO!
- Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP
|Syndicalists - They go wild over me|
|Regional||Scouse Syndicalism • Anarcho-Americanism|
|Self inserts|| Neo-Blartism • Neo-Immorxism • General Shrekretary Thought • Orderly Syndicalism• Yoda8soup Thought • Pantheonism • |
Casagonism• Cantonese Montagnardism