Fascist Longism is an alt-history version of Longism, but with a more Conservative Spirit. It prioritizes values such as Country, God, Family, Work, Happiness and Capitalism. It exists in The Kasierreich Universe where The United States Of America is in the middle of a Second Civil War in 1936. Long stands up against the Syndicalists, the Pacific States and New England.
The American First Union Party was created by Huey Long in 1932; which wanted to make every man a king. Most of the southern states being controlled by Huey Long supported him due to the elections and the riots that started The Second American Civil War.
Capitalists, Christians, Nationalists and The Silver Legion supported Huey Long's nation to battle Syndicalists and Federalists and to make a new America based on The American Union State. Some of Long's policies included bridges being built across long lakes, rivers and oceans, economic reforms, and an anti-liberal democratic State.
- Longism - Me before The American Union State.
- National Conservatism - Make a brand new America.
- Right-Wing_Populism and Left-Wing Populism - I am a man of the people.
- Social Authoritarianism - Let's distribute some wealth.
- Authoritarian Democracy - Interesting...
- Positive Reactionarism - This is my kind of movement. Every man a king!
- Silver Legionism - Maybe we can help eachother out?
- American Model - You Tried And You Failed.
- Capitalism - I like capitalism, but I also care about the poor.
- Federalism - Screw you.
- Syndicalism - Worker Violence.
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - You're even worse than the guy above.
- Liberalism - You ruined everything.
- Progressivism - This means death.
- Communism No Foodism - Death to Socialism.
- Democratism - You failed me.
- Plutocracy - You swim in your wealth while the working man starves.
- Totalism - Oh my...