Note: This ideology is part of a project by Altem101. The project can be found here.
Fascist Confederalism is a Libertarian-leaning, Economically and Culturally Right, Racial Nationalist and Fascist ideology which wants a renewd Confederate State, but with more fascistic elements.
Although, it might be a Fascist ideology it has some major differences. Instead of a big, Totalitarian state that most other fascists want, it wants a more decentralized source of power. It, for one, wants a Confederate system where states are given a lot of power, but it also wants the power to be exerted by Mobs of White Nationalists rather than the government.
It's also a White Supremacist ideology and wants to bring back Slavery. It wants to be able to own the other races as property again and be able to lynch the people that it doesn't like without the state preventing it.
Norms and Customs are two things the ideology values deeply, but believes that they should remain such, not become public law. It could therefore be considered quite Libertarian as it wants a lot of freedom, but still wants pretty strict norms.
- Neo-Confederatism - Based brother who also likes the confederacy. Would be nice if you embraced fascism though.
- Slavery - My property, my rules.
- White Nationalism - You speak the truth!
- Libertarian Fascism - Fascism and Libertarianism do work together. I'm not an oxymoron.
- Klansmanism - Terror by the people is the way forwards!
- National Libertarianism - One of the good libertarians.
- Rockwell Neo-Nazism - Pretty based, but please discard the all-powerful state.
- National Capitalism - Same as above.
- Libertarianism - Most of you tend to be pretty progressive...
- MLKism - NOOOOOO!
- Lincolnism - Why did you have to defeat the Confederacy?
- Abolitionism - I will keep my property, thank you.