Faheyism is a catholic, culturally far-right ideology that representing both the political & philosophical beliefs of Father Denis Fahey an Irish Catholic philosopher & preist.
Faheyism was known to be sensitive to any criticisms of his work and was even driven to physical illness by anti-Christian beliefs. Faheyism is very introverted avoiding social gatherings and was uncomfortable meeting people, which was in part caused by his consistent bouts of migraine.
How to draw
- Draw a Clover.
- Draw the Vatican flag.
- Draw a yellow line vertically across the ball.
- Fill the left side in yellow.
- Draw 2 crossed keys in the right, one golden, the other silver.
- Draw red threads tied the keys.
- Draw a crown on top of the keys.
- Add the eyes and you're done.
- Fahey, Denis. Mental Prayer According to the Teaching of Saint Thomas Aquinas. Dublin: M.H. Gill, 1927.
- Fahey, Denis. The Kingship of Christ, According to the Principles of St. Thomas Aquinas. Dublin, London: Browne and Nolan, Ltd, 1931.
- Phillippe, A., and Denis Fahey. The Social Rights of Our Divine Lord Jesus Christ, the King. Dublin: Browne and Nolan, 1932.
- Philippe, Auguste, and Denis Fahey. The Social Rights of Our Divine Lord, Jesus Christ, the King; Adapted from the French of the Rev. A. Philippe, C. SS. R. Dublin [etc.]: Browne and Nolan, 1932.
- Fahey, Denis. The Mystical Body of Christ in the Modern World. Dublin: Browne and Nolan, 1935.
- Le Rohellec, Joseph, Denis Fahey, and Stephen Rigby. Mary, Mother of Divine Grace. Palmdale, Calif: Christian Book Club of America, 1937.
- Joannès, G., and Denis Fahey. O Women! What You Could Be. [Dublin]: Browne and Nolan, 1937.
- Fahey, Denis. The Mystical Body of Christ and the Reorganization of Society [Imprimatur 1943]. Waterford, Ireland: Browne and Nolan, 3rd edition, 1939.
- Fahey, Denis. The Rulers of Russia. 3rd American edition, revised and enlarged. Detroit: Condon Print. Co., 1940.
- Fahey, Denis. The Kingdom of Christ and Organized Naturalism. Wexford, Ireland: Forum Press, 1943.
- Fahey, Denis. Money Manipulation and Social Order. Cork: Browne and Nolan Ltd, 1944.
- Fahey, Denis. The Tragedy of James Connolly. Cork: Forum Press, 1947.
- Fahey, Denis. The Rulers of Russia and the Russian Farmers. Maria Regina series, no. 7. Thurles: Co. Tipperary, 1948.
- Fahey, Denis. Grand Orient Freemasonry Unmasked as the Secret Power Behind Communism. 1950. republication of George F. Dillon's work.
- Fahey, Denis. Humanum Genus: Encyclical Letter of His Holiness Pope Leo XIII on Freemasonry. London: Britons Publishing Society, 1953.
- Fahey, Denis. The Church and Farming. Cork: The Forum Press, 1953.
- Fahey, Denis. The Kingship of Christ and the Conversion of the Jewish Nation. Dublin: Holy Ghost Missionary College, 1953.
- Fahey, Denis. The Rulers of Russia. 3d. Ed., Rev. and Enl. Hawthorne, Calif: Christian Book Club of America, 1969.
- Fahey, Denis. Money Manipulation and the Social Order. Dublin: Regina Publications, 1974.
- Fahey, Denis. Secret Societies and the Kingship of Christ. Palmdale, Calif: Christian Book Club of America, 1994.
- Fry, L., and Denis Fahey. Waters Flowing Eastward; The War against the Kingship of Christ.. London: Britons Pub. Co, 1965.