Feminist Asexual Syndicalist Communitarian Identitarian Social Mediastocracy, or F.A.S.C.I.S.M, is an ideology invented by Benita Mussolini in the early 1900s. It was popularized in the 1930s but then WW2 led to its decline. It’s design is almost identical to Fascism because they also use a bundle of sticks to reference the French Revolution, which they see as a symbol of Socialism and Progressivism.
- Feminism: All genders have equal rights, because there is only one gender.
- Asexual: Gender and Sexual Reproduction have created a primitive divide in society that has led to Patriarchy, so Sexual Reproduction and Gender must be destroyed.
- Syndicalism: The economy should be controlled by workers syndicates.
- Communitarian: Community is one of the most important things in the world.
- Identitarian: Identity Politics is highly respected in F.A.S.C.I.S.M, being one of its core values. It’s skeptic of Transgenderism unless it’s Male to Female.
- Social: Welfare is a necessary tool even if it requires taxation.
- Mediostocracy: The Media plays a huge part in a societies culture, the media should be dominated by followers of F.A.S.C.I.S.M to maintain a loyal following.
N.A.Z.I: Non-binary Altruist Zero-Imperialism or N.A.Z.I believes in similar ideas as F.A.S.C.I.S.M except wanting Non-Binary to be the default rather than Female. It also believes on more emphasis on maintaining peace and global cooperation.
[ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ALiLGgn3YGM Vsauce - F.A.S.C.I.S.M Explained]