Extro-Capitalism is an economically right-wing ideology that wants Capitalism as a way of organizing society, as it is a system that favorizes the development and quality of life of extrovert personality types over introvert ones. They believe extroversion is best suited for a capitalist society, and want the system to focus on rewarding that kind of behavior.
As a capitalist ideology, Extro-Capitalism is in favor of deregulated free market, free trade, great freedom of contract and as little taxes as possible. As wages aren't regulated, one's salary isn't based on the labor force they provide, but mostly on how other people enjoy one's company, find them funny, charismatic, or any other valued social trait. Unionism is illegal. To get wage increases, or to climb in corporate and social hierarchy, one has to attend social gatherings such as parties, and do their best to become more and more popular.
Extro-Capitalist schools are private establishments that put the emphasis on the individual's social skills and on their ability to promote and sell themself on the job market. Other sides of education are viewed and treated as secondary, sometimes optional. The rating of a school is essentially based on the quality of the networking one can do in it.
ExtroCap is very sociable, almost always smiling yes even without a mouth. They invite everyone they know to their parties, and never misses an occasion to attend one. They are quite arrogant, and would rather avoid thinking too much about serious issues when they can do more profitable stuff, like making money or socializing.
They wear sunglasses regardless of weather and hour, though most of the time lifted up above their eyes.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it yellow.
- Add two white vertical lines on the sides.
- Draw five green arrows coming from the center and pointing outside.
- Optional : Draw a S over the line of each arrow to make five $ signs.
- Add the eyes.
- Capitalism - They taught me everything I needed to suceed!
- Libertarianism - Liberty! No taxes! Yeah baby!
- Yellow Socialism - You better get along with your boss if you want a raise.
- Extroversionism - People at your parties don't look to be enjoying themselves, that's a shame. Also your state is too big.
- Ambiversionism - Same as your green sibling, and you're pretty freaky sometimes. At least you're funny!
- National Capitalism - Woah there, yes Capitalism is based, but you're taking things a bit too far for me buddy.
- Social Democracy - You're a nice guy, giving free money to losers. But they'll never learn if you keep doing that.
- Asocial Socialism - Ultimate Loser. Seriously, how are you even a thing?
- Introversionism - You're clearly worse than Nazis.
- Communism - Such a party pooper...