Esoteric Marxism is a far left communist ideology that takes the religious-like nature of some Marxist movements to another level. It embraces the accusations of religious devotion instead of rejecting them, and incorporates supernatural and monotheistic elements into Marxism.
Esoteric Marxism believes that Karl Marx is a prophet of God himself, who gave him the instructions for humanity to liberate themselves. It also considers Engels, Lenin, and Trotsky as additional prophets. It also has many figures similar to saints or imams, like Rosa Luxemburg and Che Guevara.
The start of civilisation and subsequent emergence of class society is seen as the 'original sin', which brought untold pain and suffering to humanity, but that this was part of God's prophecy, as by designing humans to evolve large brains, He intended that mankind shall eventually establish an advanced socialist society.
By establishing socialism, human beings can make the milleniums of suffering worth it, as they become ultra-advanced, semi-god like beings who live in equality, freedom, and happiness, and can join God in shaping the universe.
Esoteric Marxism's rhetoric shares many similarities with Christianity, with the stress on total devotion to the faith and attacking heretics who stand in the way of mankind and god.
How to Draw
- Draw the socialism ball.
- Give him a ushanka with an Orthodox cross.
- Give him a black sun eye patch
- Marxism - You are God's prophet, delivering mankind the prophecy of socialism.
- Leninism - You were the first to put God's plan into practice.
- Trotskyism - You are the messenger, spreading God's true word and defending the true faith from heretical infidels like Stalin.
- Luxemburgism - Revolutionary martyr and Marxism's primary female saint.
- Guevarism - God's most devoted and faithful soldier to the cause of humanity. We will avenge you St Ernesto!
- Esoteric Socialism - Socialism is compatible with the supernatural.
- Religious Socialism - Religion and socialism are compatible!
- Christian Communism - I like how you combine Marxism and religion, and my narrative is similar to that of Christianity, but you should stop paying attention to Jesus Christ and devote yourself completely to prophet Marx and his holy teachings.
- Islamic Socialism - Similar to ChristCom.
- Anarcho-Communism - You were the purest, most romantic embodiment of the great Spanish Revolution. However, you are stil infidels.
- Maoism - Good work with inspiring religious devotion in the Cultural Revolution, however you are also a heretic as you neglect the role of the working class.
- Capitalism - Fuck you! You are the thing that stands in the way of man and God.
- Neoliberalism - Worst version of
- Imperialism - The highest stage of capitalism! You must die!
- Stalinism - Of the Old Bolsheviks, you were Judas!
- Khrushchevism - Despite you denouncing Stalin, you just continued a more moderate version of his policies.