Esoteric Capitalism is an authoritarian, economically right-wing ideology that worships money and market powers as deities. And also, it wants to build a purely capitalist world by purging any impurities in the world. If necessary, it may use nuclear weapons to achieve its goals.
"Israel? more like wasrael"
"I understand, I know its illegal officer to bring thermonuclear devices to the CPUSA meeting, but Sir, its a recreational thermonuclear device"
You can spot EsoCap talking about the Invisible Hand of the Market as it was a hand of a literal deity. EsoCap also avoids even being close to a socialist of any kind in fears it might "contaminate him with bad luck". Well, unless it's to kill him.
How to draw
Esocap Flag.png Flag of Esoteric Capitalism
- Make a circle
- Draw a yellow sonnenrad (255,255,0)
- Add a Dollar sign in the middle (14,149,2)
- Add eyes
- Anarcho-Capitalism - My friend, only issue is no state, other then that you are based.
- Authoritarian Capitalism - You are like the above but with a state, and a dictatorship, based.
- File:PCB-Ancapposv2.png Anarcho-Capitalist Posadism - We can only achieve a market through hellfire, I agree with that.
- Heinrich-Cheungism - Based AuthRight and Capitalist, but you don't want to burn the world through hellfire. (But you seemingly have got a very good reason for it, huh?)
- Pagan Theocracy - Why not worship Capitalism? (But of course you could!)
- National Capitalism - We are soo alike, as long as you like Paganism, we are still friends.
- Burgundian System - What do you mean no Capitalism? And also, you are a cringe third-positionist.
- Zionism - [Content removed by the moderator due to the violation of ToU]