Ergerxism is an auth unity, futuristic, cultural right ideology. It is the ideology of Ergerx
- Protection of the environment, no more land built.
- One party state
- Policy of "If I don't like it then it should be banned for everyone"
- Having children is illegal until the population is low enough and only then you can have a child every 5 years until the colonisation of lifeless planets. (The one every five years policy will still occur on planets with life)
- Regulated economy.
- Big businesses still allowed to exist but have no power.
- All workers to have a decent living wage and only work for 6 hours a day for 4 days a week.
- Workers will have more free time and can go on holiday more, the colonisation of the solar system will bring lots of opportunities.
- Ordinary people pay low taxes while the wealthy are forced to pay very high taxes.
- A united world government in the future.
- Littering is punishable by 10 or more years in forced labour camp.
- I don't like LGBT+ people, I think they should be forced to be straight or else. (Including aces as they also need to be cured of their mental insanity like the other types)
- Racial equality
- Encouragement of science.
- Criticising anything the government does is not allowed.
- Music I don't like is banned which includes a lot of mainstream genres.
- Singing is banned
- Dancing is banned
- Meaningless conversation is banned
- Sport is banned (not exercise and gym stuff, just sport games)
- The state will aim to colonise planets outside the solar system and research alien life.
- Decriminalization of some drugs which can be used outside work hours to make them happy while many other things are restricted.
- The internet is regulated by the state and posting anything that goes against the state will result in arrest.
- Games, movies, and books I don't particularly like are banned (they don't even have to go against the state to get banned).
- Affordable tuition, healthcare and housing.
- Semi-freedom of religion, but it may have to be modified to fit state views (example if a religion is against authority).
- No freedom of speech
- State controls the press
- Secret police
- Elimination of opinion that I don't agree with
- People who aren't good looking are forced to have surgery
- Justice system abolished, immediately sent to prison if caught for any crime
- Women are not allowed to have abortions unless the mother's life is in danger or she was raped or if the child is severely disabled
- Any crime no matter how minor will result in severe punishment by being sent to a forced labour camp
- Gustavoism - Quite based, Brazil's environment needs to be preserved.
- Neo-Metbolism - Cultural right is based and left economics is ok but why the anarchism?
- Heinrich-Cheungism - You're kind of based but remember that unregulated capitalism is trash and exploits the workers
- Ozymandiasism - I like what you're doing but democracy is bad
- The C.O.N.S.P.I.R.A.C.Y. - They are culturally right but what even is this?
- Nationalist ideologies - I want a united world government but I believe that identity and culture should be preserved.
- Conseilism - He would be based if he wasn't bisexual
- F.I.A.T - He would be based if he wasn't asexual
- - Stupid ideology
- Subgenius - He's a libertarian I don't like him
- Discordianism - Chaos is bad ok
- Airisuism - Anarchism is bad and I don't like your progressiveness
- Plenderplarism: Way too authoritarian and dystopian!
- Nullism - Not only is this extremely authoritarian and dystopian but this is also culturally hyper progressive and they want to remove the existence
- Gabrialduffeyism - He is LGBT+, he needs to be cured