Eremitism is the ideology of the Eremites. It is mostly based on the social structure as well as much of the living practice and culture the Eremites have. Due to the tribal and factionalism between the Eremites, Eremites is mostly a Syncretic ideology although a few commonalities like Market and tribalist ideology. Eremitism is a bit reminiscent of the utopian past but mostly doesn't think of it much and just fights for someone if they give him money.
How Eremites are Organized The way of the Eremites is much of a tribal lifestyle where there are different tribes and clans of the Eremites. The tribes and factions of the Eremites don't get along and sometimes fight against one another. The Corps of Thirty is usually the one who allows communication and integration between the many tribes and faction of the Eremites so they can get along better.
All of the Eremites are mercenaries who are mostly warrior just for pay. Eremites aren't loyal to anyone and only serve someone if they pay them and make a deal with them. Sumeru Akademiyarchy sometimes calls them "soldiers of fortune". Eremitism does not follow any laws, only the deal made by the person who conducted business. Eremitism will even commit crimes if its part of the deal or even if he feels like it with some serving Treasure Hoarders and even the Fatui if paid enough.
Way of Life
Most eremites live a combatocratic and primitive tribal life living in camps with people or raided places. However they don't hate technology and have made some formidable weapons to fight off its enemies. Eremitism is a nomad and will travel place to place sometimes hunting and gathering and sometimes plundering and robbing people for resources.
Main Article: Thirtyism
Thirtyism is a more moderate form of Erem.png Eremitism that usually likes to moderate between Eremite groups as well as sustain communication between the two groups. Due to a deal made by the Akademiya, Thirtyism is usually very friendly with Sumeru.png Sumeru Akademiyarchy so much so that some even think he's a traitor among the Eremites.
Main Article: Neo-Scarlet Monarchism
An eremite movement believes the Scarlet King has returned after a long time and now wants to reestablish the Kingdom for the Eremites long taken over by Sumeru. It really hates Greater Lord Rukkhadevata and anyone who follows him.
Main Article: Farrokhzadism
Farrokhzadism self-proclaims he follows the doctrine of Agha Farrokh and mostly align with the Fatui.
Eremitism mostly lives away from the cities in the wild where he makes camps and live his life. He hunts and gathers and sometimes robs and plunders people either from a deal or just for fun. Eremitism only cares about money and will only serve someone if they give him money.
- Scarlet Monarchism - I always miss the times of the Scarlet King, the good old days! One of my sons even wants to bring you back apparently.
- Tribalism - My style of living.
- Mercenary System - I only fight if I get paid.
- Market Anarchism - Literally me yes literally.
- Illegalism - I will even commit crimes if it is part of the deal and sometimes I do it just for fun.
- Farrokhzadism - My Fatui loving son.
- Agorism - I like to get into the black market sometimes.
- Frontierism - I like to live far in the wild.
- Combatocracy - FIGHT ME!
- Hilichurl Tribalism - We are kinda alike but is very stupid.
- Anarcho-Egoism - Living the way I like is based and being closed to death is the best way of living.
- Technoprimitivism - Tribal living and cool weapons is based.
- Necrocracy - I like to infuse spirits into my weapons sometimes.
- Kusanali Theocracy - Since you came to power and overthrew Azar, you have been wanting to tackling the issue of the problems the Eremites face which is based.
- Thirtyism - My son who is a little too close to the Akademiya and apparently does his bidding way too much which especially hurts the Eremite people sometimes, at least he likes to work with different eremite tribes to solve conflicts.
- Neo-Scarlet Monarchism - My other son who's way too radical and loves King Deshret a little too much and calls me traitor sometimes. Not to mention he actually got fooled by his very enemy.
- Tsaritsa Theocracy - Business is business and Farrokhzad is based.
- Stratocracy - The Corps of Thirty made a deal to be the soldiers of Sumeru.
- Police Statism - If you give me a good deal, then I'll police for you.
- Anarcho-Primitivism - Sorry I like technology.
- National Anarchism - All Eremites see each other as one but we like to fight each other a lot.
- Sumeru Akademiyarchy - Business is business BUT FUCK YOUR APARTHEID SYSTEM AND DISCRIMINATION AGAINST EREMITES! At least you like Corps of Thirty
only to use them as your puppets.
- Capitalism - Sorry, I have the bargaining end of the deal, if you don't give me a good deal then GET OUT! Also I might rob your store when I feel like.
- Corporatocracy - Try to enslave me in your factories I DARE YOU!
- Anti-Environmentalism - Stop burning down the forests and causing the Withering! Where am I gonna camp now!
- Abyss Theocracy - Alright Time to DIE!!!