Entertainment Control Advocacy, also known as Entertainment Regulation, is an ideology that seeks to prohibit some or all games, movies, or other forms of entertainment from being consumed. These people are the ones who push against pornography and violent/sexual video games. This stance can be adopted by anyone on the cultural spectrum, but it is most well associated with the right. This is not the ideology of the ESRB because the ESRB only rates games based on age. This is the ideology of criminalizing certain games, movies, or TV shows.. It ironically likes SJWs .
How to Draw
- Draw a circle.
- Fill it in Greyish-Blue.
- Draw the Logo of the FCC. (yellow)
- Draw the eyes.
- Rebelism - Great practitioner! Happy he wants to destroy Cyberpunk 2077!
- Neo-Rebelism - I'm very happy that you've tied my praxis to institutional adultism.
- Authoritarian Traditionalism - The leading force of video game regulation!
- National Traditionalism - GTA and Cyberpunk 2077 have to go!
- Right-Wing SJW - Control the videogames.
- National Socialism - Loves to regulate games and even burn them if they were made by
Jewsanyone who hated the Reich.
- JoeyFloppaism - I see you're okay with pornography, which is super unbased. Happy that you hate prostitution.
- Left-Wing SJW - You want cultural freedom; just know that Call of Duty is filthy Columbine material.
- Afunhumaninterism - Happy the neo-Rebels hate your praxis and always try to drive you into submission to Rebeltactic. Your ideas are worse than s**t because you're a libertarian.
- Systemism - Evil Fortnite fan.
- Cyberpunk 2077ism - I was created to destroy things like you.
- Grand Theft Autoism - Same.
- The rest of the degenerate rabble-rousers. Probably.
Entertainment Control Advocacy on the Entertainment Compass.