- Usually, Enlightened Fascism will be wearing a hat similar to Fascism's, but instead of the shield on it having an eagle, it will have a crossed Axe and Spear.
- Drawing the hat is not mandatory, however, and can be drawn without it.
- Enlightened Fascism can sometimes be seen holding a red shield and an axe or spear, in reference to the shield on their hat.
- National Bolshevism - A true pioneer of the Fourth Theory!
- National Syndicalism - Not wholly based, but still pretty based.
- Fourth Theory - The one who will guide humanity into an era of peace and anti-liberalism.
- Dark Enlightenment - The one who gave me my ideas.
- Fascism - Doesn't take it far enough.
- Totalitarianism - Same as Fascism.
- Stalinism - Stupid commie, but also based in the Totalitarian aspect.
- National Capitalism - Ew, you're a Capitalist. I can smell you from here.
- Czech Idealism - I don't know how to feel about you. Sure, you're my son, and follow my fundamental beliefs, but you also destroy the idea of every person makes up the sticks of the fasces by only allowing a few people to be the sticks instead of everyone.
- Anarchism - Destroying the state? How does that even work?
- Anarcho-Fascism - You were supposed to destroy the Anarchists, not become them!
- Momentism - And how do you plan to stop time again?
- Accelerationism - What? Sorry, I can't hear your argument, you're moving too fast!
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill in the background with a dark blue.
- Draw an axe.
- Draw two lopsided arches on the opposite sides of the axe.
- (Optional) Draw the hat.
- You're done!