Electritocracy is the rule of electricians and electrical engineers (referred to collectively as "electricians" from here forward). Government in an electritocracy is usually technocratic, oligarchic, or aristocratic; people may be chosen depending on their experience in electrical work. Electritocracy cannot really be placed anywhere on the 3-way economic-civic-cultural political spectrum.
How to Draw
- Draw a circle.
- Fill it in light grey.
- Draw a yellow lightning symbol on the inside.
- Draw the eyes.
- Electrical Chauvinism - I don't want some plant fairy sorcerer in my government!
- Broad Afunhumaninterist Fusionism - To space and beyond!
- Transhumanism - Pretty epic if you ask me. Bring in the cash.
- Chemistocracy - I'd think we get along well.
- Post-Humanism - That is not what I meant by having people work with electricity.
- Roblox Physicsism - MAYBE this could work.
- Fantasyism - Snap back to reality, you need us to help you power your home.
- Anarchism - Electrician rule, not no rule!
- Schizocracy - The rule of anyone who generates power using the demiurge is never fit to rule.