Electrical Chauvinism is the attitude of exclusion of non-electrical types of energy/energy transfer in favor of electricity. This includes opposition to mana-based energy sources, esoterically-based energy sources, laser-based energy transfer, and so on. This viewpoint could be a part of a Trinitarian conception of science, materialism, or a strong preference for the electrical means of storing/transferring energy.
How to Draw
- Draw a circle.
- Fill it in off-black. (#141414)
- Draw a cyan lightning bolt with a dark red outline.
- Draw the eyes.
High Voltage, High Current
- Positivism - Say NO to magical energy!
- Industrialism - Started putting electric grids into neighborhoods, based.
- Metricism - Electrical quantities have no real imperial units, just stick to amps and volts and the such.
- Broad Afunhumaninterist Fusionism - Having a PhD electrical engineer is based.
- Transhumanism - A technological leap like this means we'll have to go electricity-heavy.
- Environmentalism - These are the ones trying to electrify cars.
- Chemistocracy - Hey brother, when will you give me my lead-acid battery?
- Moleculeism - The whole framework of modern atomism gives rise to charged atoms, and that's a good thing.
- Magic Abolitionism - ⚡PRAXIS⚡
Low Voltage, Low Current
- Vanilla Minecraft Supremacism - Redstone is NOT real electricity! proceeds to download Industrial Craft 2 for his Forge mod folder
- Post-Humanism - Actually a bit far.
- Autism - You know, autists did so much in the field of electricity, like Faraday.
- Matter-Continuitism - Using mana to try to describe electrical currents? Quite a giant cope but okay might as well.
- Fantasyism - Actually a nice way to say "no bitches".
- Ultra-Anti-Metrication - You will be electrocuted on the spot!
- Agrarianism - Technologically behind people who'll probably rely on sorcerers with wooden sticks to light their homes.
- Anarcho-Primitivism - Same as above except you won't have homes to light.
- Cartoonism - When does magic actually work?!