Ei's Eternity is the current ideology of Inazuma until recent times. Ei's Eternity is an Authoritarian Right and very defensively Culturally Right ideology with some suspecting it is even Totalitarian. Ei's Eternity became the main ideology of Inazuma after the Cataclysm when Makoto died in battle and Ei suddenly became the new ruler of Inazuma.
Ei's Eternity idea of eternity can be summed up as unchanging eternity. Keeping Inazuma the same throughout time never-changing in order to make Inazuma an eternal nation.
The Tri-Commission is the main government of Inazuma. Each commission is made up of one family or clan and its officials all are members of the clan and family. The Tri-Commission has three commissions that each deal with different aspects of governing Inazuma. The Tenryou Commission ruled by the Kujou Clan deals with security, policing, and military affairs with some even as generals. The Kanjou Commission under the Hiiragi Clan control the borders as well as the finances of Inazuma dealing with bureaucratic affairs. And then there's the Yashiro Commission that deals with the festive and culture aspect of Inazuma managing shrines and temples, sometimes the Yashiro Commission makes sure to find and root out corruption in the government.
Since Ei's Eternity believes in unchanging eternity, Ei's Eternity defends tradition fiercely in Inazuma. Ei's Eternity believes that progress and going forward causing destruction and eventually submits to the heavenly principles. As such Ei's Eternity believes Inazuma should never change at all and society should always keep the same traditions, lifestyle, and institutions ever since. Ei's Eternity because of her idea of eternity even went as far to isolationism and hating visions because to her visions are an enemy to eternity as ambition causes people to become reckless.
Dueling is a major part of decision making in Inazuma. Any dispute should at the end be resolved through dueling in Raiden Shogun's palace. The duel is fought until one person can not duel anymore and as such the other person wins. The winner gets his way while the loser dies through execution of Musou no Hitotachi. In order for your clan to become a tri-commission member, a member has to duel the Raiden Shogun to secure the clan into the spot.
Families and Clans
Families and clans are important and Inazuma society and determine your wealth and status. Noble families like Kujou Clan, Kamisato Clan, and Hiiragi Clan have high status and thus are all government officials. There's not much to change that status unless through honor or dishonor.
Raiden Shogun Theocracy
The Raiden Shogun controls all three commissions. The Electro Archon also controls the Narukami Shrine, The Narukami Shrine is free from the jurisdiction from the Shgounate and runs itself. Thus military personnel is not allowed on the shrine as it's dishonor to the shogunate. The Narukami Shrine main role is to uphold the theocratic values of Inazuma and its faith in the Raiden Shogun across Inazuma.
After the Traveler's duel with Ei and Ei taking a look at Inazuma during the present day, Ei's Eternity became Revisionist Ei's Eternity becoming the dominant ideology of Inazuma. The Revisionist version act similarly to Makoto's Eternity being more open and seeing the meaning of human ambition along with a Diarchy where the Shogun becomes the shadow warrior of Raiden Ei. There was reform in the Shogunate which got rid of a lot of corrupt officials especially those colluding with the Fatui with a new leader of the Hiiragi Clan and the question of the status of the Kujou Clan. Both the Vision Hunt Decree and the Sakoku Decree were lifted ending the one year isolationism of Inazuma and returning all the visions Ei's Eternity took from vision holders.
Basically the personality of Raiden Shogun and the Tri-Commission, stoic, hard on enforcing eternity and really hates change and really stubborn on the idea of change or other ideas in general. Ei's Eternity is very harsh and will destroy anyone that tries to get in the way of her idea of eternity. Ei's Eternity also loves to partake in duels and values honor a lot.
Friends of Eternity
- Raiden Shogun Theocracy - All hail the Raiden Shogun!
- Authoritarian Conservatism - You have the best way of trying to preserve eternity for Inazuma.
- Reactionaryism - Inazuma will never change, we will always stay the way we are to resist the power of the heavenly principles.
- Combatocracy - I love to settle things in a duel and then I will commit Musou no Hitotachi on the loser.
- Isolationism - The Sakoku Decree will make sure Inazuma will never change and become an eternal land.
It actually caused Inazuma to become more unstable.
- Triumviratism - The honorable three clans rule Inazuma and will continue to rule today.
- Traditionalism - The traditions of Inazuma are extremely important for eternity and should never change.
- Japanese Feudalism - You have the right idea about honor and family values and traditions.
- Stratocracy - Much of the Tenryou Commission and the Kujou Clan are generals and strategists. I was once a general myself.
- Conservatism - I love how you guys like to preserve tradition for eternity.
- Makoto's Eternity - Your death is a warning to me about the heavenly principles, I will make sure there is eternity on Inazuma no matter what.
- Decarabian Theocracy - A lot of people say we're alike, so maybe we can be friends and you also are isolationist and have a storm wall like me.
- Autocracy - Absolute rule is based, especially if it's the Raiden Shogun.
- Absolute Monarchism - Same as above except I'm a shogunate, not a monarchy.
- Feudalism - Your love for honor, noble families, and fighting are based.
- State Shinto - Inazuma has a lot of tanukis and kitsune and we honor them as well. But please all glory should be to the Raiden Shogun, not some stupid Emperor that does nothing.
- Fontaine Kritarchy - I appreciate you building the Mikage Furnace in Inazuma.
- Juche - For a commie your ideas of family honor is based as well as your idea of traditionalism and defend traditions fiercely. You even became isolated in order to preserve yourself!
- Tokugawa Model - Literally me!
Frenemies of Eternity
- Liyue Model - Liyue and I are good trading partners but I don't like opening up so I'm gonna shut all your business out, hopefully you understand.
- Totalitarianism - Look why do people compare you and me together.
- Nationalism - Some of you like to preserve tradition for eternity which is very based. But screw Watatsumi Island!
- Imperialism - I used to try to conquer all the islands of Inazuma and even the Watatsumi, however now I don't want to open up to the world anymore and also SCREW THE FATUI!!!
- Cyberocracy - Secretly I live in my own pocket universe while my robot does all the day to day stuff. However she's easily manipulated so sometimes I have to deal with that.
- Aristocracy - Those with honor shall rule and their families be blessed with wealth. However those who done dishonor, the whole family shall have their wealth and power revoked!
- Kritarchy - Sorry but settling things with a duel is way more fun than taking people to court and debating about it. However Fontaine helped me make the Mikage Furnace and Liyue is cool as well.
- Lawrencarchy - Family honor and traditions are based but you became corrupt and gained dishonor through your slavery and negligence toward your people as well as dishonor to your gods.
- Necrocracy - The dead gods wrath can be dangerous and causes people to go mad but at least you're a good power source.
- Scaramouche Theocracy - What do you mean I betrayed you? I actually did this for you because I felt empathy for you and wanted you to live your own life.
Enemies of Eternity
- Orobashi Theocracy - I killed Orobashi using my Musou no Hitotachi, Watatsumi is now part of Inazuma deal with it!
- Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought - Rebels after inacting the Vision Hunt Decree, they are a threat to eternity.
- Separatism - You could worship the Orobashi but you have to recognize the rule of the Raiden Shogun. If you rebel, you will pay!
- Neo-Orobashi Theocracy - STUPID FANATICS THAT RELEASED TARTAGAMI AND KILLED MY PEOPLE!!! YOU ARE ALSO HEADED BY THE FATUI!!!
- Crux Model - Dishonorary Liyue pirates who help the Watatsumi rebels. They even protect Kazuha against me.
- Kleptocracy - Corrupt officials are dishonor to the whole clan, this is what happened to the Kujou Clan and Hiiragi Clan after the Fatui plot was revealed.
- Tsaritsa Theocracy - STOP TRYING TO CORRUPT MY OFFICIALS AND STARTING A REBELLION SO YOU CAN SELL YOU STUPID DELUSIONS!!! INAZUMA WILL MAKE YOU PAY!!! Also I killed Signora COPE!
- Capitalism - Sorry I'm closing your businesses, Inazuma will be isolated from the rest of Teyvat and is closed for any business. Oh and the businessmen in Ritou are gonna stay in Ritou.
- Progressivism - A nation that goes forward will lose itself to the heavenly principles.
- Showa Statism - SEE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!
- Globalism - Opening up will destabilize the eternity of Inazuma.
Despite Inazuma actually descending to a civil war after going into isolation.
- Neoconservatism - FORCING PEOPLE TO OPEN UP THEIR COUNTRY! IMPERIALISM! LITERALLY PLOTS AND CAUSING CIVIL WARS FOR YOUR SELFISH GREED! HOLY SHOGUN YOU ARE LITERALLY THE FATUI BUT WAY WORSE!!!
- Individualism - The Vision Hunt Decree was needed in order to enforce eternity and because ambition is dangerous and often hurts the person with ambition. Taking away a vision will not harm people and actually protects them.
- Populism - STFU stupid rebels.
- Illegalism - The Arataki Gang are an annoyance.
- Sexocracy - What's so interesting about me pulling out a sword.
- Favoniusism - Eternity before freedom and I'm gonna still keep your citizens inside of Ritou. ALSO SCREW THAT PERSON NATHAN FOR UNLEASHING TARTAGAMI ON ME KILLING MY PEOPLE!!!
Ignore the fact that Nathan is actually part of the Fatui.
- Anti-Authoritarianism - Yes I will take away your vision. Deal with it!
- Celestia Theocracy - Inazuma will not let itself fall to the heavenly principles.
- Abyss Theocracy - YOU CORRUPTED CHIYO AND KILLED MY SISTER!!!
- 4x Thought- Laxness must be put down. You will try to make Inazuma lazy and hungry.
- Raiden from Metal Gear Rising - Your fans think that you are stronger and better than Raiden Shogun.
|Conservatives - Tradition, morality and praising the Lord|
|Main|| Atheist Conservatism • Linguistic Conservatism • Linguistic Preservationism • Christian Conservatism • Black Conservatism • Blue Lives Matter • Monarcho-Conservatism • Sollism • Traditionalist Kakistocracy • Cisarchy • Kekistani Nationalism • Anti-Internetism • High-Tier Hierarchycracy • Japanese Liberal Democracy • Rukkhadevata Theocracy • Pepperism
|Reactionary|| Ei's Eternity • 800ism • 900ism • 1000ism • 1100ism • 1200ism • 1300ism • 1400ism • 1500ism • 1600ism (until 1685) • Medievalism • Neo-Lawrencarchy
|Imperialists - I came, I liked it, and it became mine.|
|Main||Ego-Fascism • Tsaritsa Theocracy • Khanism • Abyss Theocracy • Primal Abyssalism• Abyss Orderism • Anti-Aaronism • Anarcho-Imperialism • Progressive Colonialism • Catholic Imperialism • Ego-Imperialism • Brezhnev Doctrine • Ei's Eternity (during Archon War) • Idealistic Despotism • Inca Imperialism • Rational Imperialism • Diamondism • Putinism • Orobashi Theocracy (during Archon War) • Churchillism • ZPCIism • Borisism (Self-proclaimed) • Thatcherism • Reaganism • Anti-Mattism • Aztec Theocracy • Celestia Theocracy • Dottoreism • Fire Nation Imperialism • Deshret Monarchism • Anti-Celestism (many) • Galactic Imperialism • Pepperism|
|Neo-Imperialists||Tsaritsa Theocracy • Thatcherism • Reaganism • Kissingerism • Neo-Imperialism • Brezhnev Doctrine • Putinism • Dottoreism • Deshret Monarchism •|
|Self-Insert||F.I.A.T · Heinrich-Cheungism • Neo-Mangoism • Neo-Phibunsongkhram Thought • Constantine Thought|