Egocentrism is a centrist ideology where the followers don't want to (or can't) understand opinions or point of views of other people/ideologies, making the point of view of the follower the only one that is valid or viable, in a way that they think the whole world seems like it revolves around themselves.
People that follow this ideology can also follow any other ideology, even if it's an extreme one, nevertheless this doesn't make Egocentrism less of a centrist since there is no interest in other people's toughs and there is no interest in changing, making it an Egoist Apolitic ideology, but it's more probable that Egocentrists will follow Apolitical ideas or do not have a real interest in change, since this would mean for them to face someone with a different opinion than theirs.
Personality and Behaviour
Egocentrism says what it wants without caring for other people opinions, when someone try to explain to it something that it doesn't already believes in it looks like it can't comprehend what is being explained or it just don't care.
Egocentrism also like grilling and do not take softly when someone tells it that the things it's doing are done worng.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball,
- Draw a black (#141414) line diagonally through the ball,
- Fill the space below with the same color,
- Draw a white (#FFFFFF) line in the middle of the blank half and fill the space below again,
- Fill the remaining space with teal (#036A66),
- Add several black coil-shaped strands of hair to the top of the ball,
- Add the Stirner glasses (or eyes if that pleases your ego more) and you're done!
Apolitic - You really get it
Egoist - You are too much involved in politics.