Ego-Mutualism, also known as EgoMut, is a very libertarian, economically center left, culturally variable ideology. EgoMut is also a slightly off-compass libertarian centrist.
EgoMutball's ideology mainly stems from Benjamin Ricketson Tucker's work and his blend of the ideas of individualist philosophers like Pierre-Joseph Proudhon and Josiah Warren and also his conversion to Max Stirner's egoism.
Personality and Behavior
The ego of the striped egoisms acting in mature adaptive behavior in the interest of the self. Centrist that keeps examining and investigating both sides arguments not to figure out who is in the right but rather just because he enjoys it.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball,
- Draw a black diagonal line down the middle
- Fill the bottom in black
- Draw an orange line a bit above it
- Fill the space in between the 2 in orange and the space above in teal
- Add the Stirner glasses and you're done.
- Individual Liberty by Benjamin Tucker