Ego-Feminism is a current of thought within egoism focusing particularly on issues challenging women. It considers gender to be a spook, and as such shouldn't be used as a basis to treat someone differently one way or another. Even so, it believes that people whose identities fit under the umbrella of feminism must be mobilized with familiar movements and rhetoric. It recognizes the patriarchy as a socially constructed phenomenon meant to selfishly increase the power of men. Ego-Feminism is particularly focused on educating women on the egoist perspective, believing that every woman (first and foremost themselves as an individual) will best be able to pursue their ego's desire in a more equal society.
- Egoism - Stirner probably wouldn't like my methods, but I gotta be free one way or another.
- Feminism - You're not as extreme as me, but women's liberation is always good.
- Matriarchy - I also want to empower women, but you go too far.
- Radical Feminism - Feminism is good, but you take the gender spook pill in another direction.
- Patriarchy - Gender is a spook, and I'm certainly not going to be beholden to what you think femininity means.