Edenwinism, or Edenw, for short is an totalitarian, economically off-compass-left, culturally noveltist ideology that combines elements from post-humanism, anti-humanism and communalism. it believes humans are incapable of protecting the environment and thus should be replaced by machines, it believes that by collectivizing all property the robots won't fall in selfishness like they're creator humans did and so will be able of preserving the planet, it advocates for the end of all pre-machine era things like culture, religion and race. Edenwinism is a off-compass version of Edwinism in all it's values.
- Deep Ecology - You don't need to pretend you don't hate humans.
- anti-humanism - Like the one above but honest.
- Edwinism - you're too moderate but you're still the origin of my ideals
- Environmentalism - good ideas but too moderate.
- ML - Collectivising private property isn't enough.