Not to be confused with Green Zionism, a non-environmentalist and fictional offshoot of Zionism.
Green Zionism is a form of Zionism that is mostly focused about the environment of Israel. It fuses Israeli-specific environmental issues with support for the existence of Israel as a Jewish state. The term itself was coined by Aytzim.
The Green Party was originally named the Green Movement and led by Eran Ben-Yemini and Alon Tal. It formed as a political party, and ran a joint list with Meimad, a dovish religious party, after Meimad had ended its alliance with the Labor Party. In addition to the environment, the electoral slate's platform addressed issues of education, Social Democracy, religious pluralism, and co-existence with the Palestine. The campaign downplayed religious issues, and emphasized environmental questions.
How To Draw
- Environmentalism - The environment of Israel is important.
- Zionism - Israel is the homeland of the Jews.
- Labour Zionism - I doubt Communism will heal the planet, but thanks for caring
- Neoconservatism - Supports the Israeli state but hates the environment.
- Trumpism - Thanks you so much for supporting Israel, but I wish you didn't deny climate change
- Eco-Fascism - Helps me protect the environment, but he might kill me
- Anti-Environmentalism - Stupid anti-environment goy.
- Nazism - Dumb anti-Semitic Goy.
- Nazi Transhumanism - Yahweh should smite the absolute buffoons that unfortunately follow this pathetic ideology!