Dystopianism, also known as Dystopian Politics, negative politics or hell, is an ideology which aims to create the worst political system by maximize the suffering of its citizens while remaining sustainable.
While dystopian characteristics are present in numerous other ideologies and ideology branches as well, they are usually a side effect, a praxis or an excuse in the name of something. For Dystopianism, the dystopia is the official goal.
The more desires the subjects have times the more unobtainable these goals are, the more dystopian the society is. Sustainability is important as unsustainability means less suffering in the long term.
Tends to have sadistic tendencies.
How To Draw
- Posthumanist Dystopianism - Although the lines blur of what's a society, suffering is maximized to the detail.
- Burgundian System - Trying hard but they're not honest with their goals. Also, not sustainable.
- Kafkacracy - Interesting way to make a miserable life.
- Generally, every ideology that makes a world a better place to live or claims to make a world a better place to live.
- Voidism - Not existing = no suffering.
- Utopianism - My opposite!