Dubčekism is a left-wing ideology on the bottom left of the Authoritarian Left quadrant. It represents the beliefs of Alexander Dubček, a reformist who led the Prague Spring in Czechoslovakia as First Secretary of the Communist Party.
It incorporates elements of Social Democracy such as a multi-party state, freedom of movement and lifted censorship of media while retaining most of the economic elements of Marxism-Leninism, all the while guided from a Humanist perspective.
In response to these reforms, the Soviet Union and supporting members of the Warsaw Pact invaded Czechoslovakia. This caused a rift in Communist movements around the world, and the legacy of the invasion led to the actualization of Eurocommunism.
How to Draw
- Marxism-Leninism - I admire your vision, comrade, but you can be too totalitarian.
- Goulash Communism - Brothers in arms.
- Social Democracy - Maybe not an entirely mixed economy.
- Market Socialism - I like co-ops too!
- Anationalism - Unu popolo, unu nacio!
- Hoxhaism, Maoism, Titoism, Eurocommunism - I appreciate your support.
- Humanism - I think everyone has a lot to learn from you.
- Civil Libertarianism - Civil rights are very important to me.
- Catholic Workerism - I agree with your overall message, not sure about the communes though.
- Democratic Socialism - I like your thinking.
- Left-wing Populism - Socialism with a human face!
- Smerism - How the great have fallen...
- Stalinism - Socialism cannot mean only liberation of the working people from the domination of exploiting class relations, but must make more provisions for a fuller life of the personality than any bourgeois democracy.
- Brezhnevism - I stayed in the Warsaw Pact, what more do you want?
- Castroism, American Communism, Britannocommunism, Ho Chi Minh Thought, Juche - TRAITORS!
- Khrushchevism - I won't forgive you for what you did to Hungary.
- Neoconservatism - Gee, thanks for the help.
- Hlinkaism - You killed my brother, you dirty fascist!