Dipendraism It is the ideology of Dipendra of Nepal who was the prince and momentarily for 3 days King of Nepal after the massacre ended, who committed the massacre of the royal family of Nepal, including his father the king and then later shot himself and die after 3 days.
the reasons for the massacre have been speculated to be several, including the opposition of his parents to the fact that he will marry Devyani Rana, or the change of government from an absolute monarchy to a constitutional one
How To Draw
- Draw the flag of nepal with its colors and its shape
- draw the social Darwinist symbol above inside the flag
- draw the silhouette of an M16 below inside the flag that is pointing to the symbol above
- draw the teeth of the nepalese countryball
- (optional) add sunglasses and also optionally the military cap that he wore
- draw the eyes and you're done
- Absolute Monarchism - absolute monarchy is much better than that new constitutional monarchy.
- Alcoholism - I like to drink alcohol.
- Avaritionism - I am a monarchy and you are an anarchist but at least you like weapons
- Constitutional Monarchism - That change of government is terrible, besides you won't let me marry with Devyani Rana!
|Avaritionists - Chaos and strength!|
|Real||Guardiões do Estado Model • Columbinism|
|Fictional||Aggressivism • Post-Right Anarchism • Anarcho-Darwinism • Kleftism • Transhumanist Avaritionism|