Dark Soulsism is an ideology representing the dark fantasy, action RPG videogame franchise Souls. It is authoritarian, hierarchical, culturally right and economically right, and loves fighting against very powerful, fantasy-themed beings such as demons, medieval knights, dragons, etc. Always seeks harder and harder challenges while adventuring.
Loves hard challenges, and will do anything to become better at fighting.
How to draw
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Orange||#||nil, nil, nil|
- Draw a ball
- Colour it with black
- Add an orange Darksign of the Souls series
- Add eyes
- Draw some of the Dark Souls equipment on the ball (weapons such as shields, swords, etc.... and clothes sets) and you're done!
- Feudalism & Reactionarism - Oh boy, Lordran in real life!
- Meritocracy - Constant improvement.
- File:DOOM.png Slayerism - This guy beat Ultra-Nightmare first try.
- Pagan Theocracy - I love praising the gods, but I also love slaying the gods...
- Anti-Kinemortoism - I have to constantly fight the undead, but there something odd about that...
- Minecraftism - Show me that you are not a casual! 1 VS 1 tonight; no potion chugging or food bites - just we our swords
- Reactionary Socialism - Who is thy again?
- Absolute Monarchism - Get parried, Gwyn!
- Satanic Theocracy, Demonism & File:Demoncr.png Demonocracy - Literally my enemies.