DID-state is a form of Self Nationalism that believe that a singularity can't be referred as a nation/state, even if it has no contact with other individuals, for this reason inside the body of the individual there should be a multitude of minds, making the DID-state the exact opposite of Hive-Mind Collectivism, usually a DID-state follows democratic policies but the singular minds don't have to follow democratic beliefs (for example: a mind could be an anarchist while another one could be fascist) and the DID-state itself can follow non-democratic policies.
Personality and Behaviour
The personality of DID-state can change easily depending from personality to personality but almost always it will agree on saying that hiveminds are the worst
- use different colors for text depending on the personality that it's currently talking
- put the personality that is talking or that have current control over the body on the top rotating the ball
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Draw an X on the ball.
- Fill one of the quadrants with pink and then clockwise fill the others with light green, light blue and yellow.
- Cover the X with the color of the nearby quadrants.
- Add 8 eyes (2 for each quadrant).
You are done!
Note: Opinions on other ideologies differ depending on the personality, so these opinions are based on their similarity to the host ideology.
- Omni-Person - Also create a one-person ethno state via merging the minds of many.
- Self Nationalism - Great as a parent but how can you consider a singularity like that a nation?
- Democracy - You represent the multiplicity of minds but with all those bodies doesn't it get too confusing?
- Hive-Mind Collectivism - More bodies with only one mind? Everything about you is wrong!
Credit: u/Kamikazepigs, Source