Crypto-Fascism is a term used to describe a secret political admiration and following for Fascism. Crypto-fascists keep their support for fascism secret fearing political persecution or that there reputation may become ruined.
It is only applicable as an individual ideology, as a mass crypto-fascist movement would cease to be hidden or 'crypto'.
Crypto-Fascism spends a lot of his time in the internets on places like /pol/ and is an avid editor for MetaPedia. He is secretly a fascist (don't tell anyone).
Crypto-Fascism may attempt to write articles seemingly promoting fascist ideas, but will never blatantly say he supports it.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Color it light brown.
- Draw a white circle in the middle.
- Draw a failsika in the white circle.
- Add the eyes.
- Fascism - Mussolini! Franco! Mosley!
- Moderate Fascism - I'm not a fascist. I'm a moderate fascist.
- Dutch Quasi-Centrism - He's knows what's up.
- Alt-Right - Good.
- Alt-Lite - A bit blue-pilled tbh.
- National Socialism - That giant swastika is totally gonna give us away. Plus I don't even like you very much.