Cronyism is the practice of partiality in awarding jobs and other advantages to friends or trusted colleagues, especially in politics and between politicians and supportive organizations. For instance, this includes appointing "cronies" to positions of authority, regardless of their qualifications; this is in contrast to Meritocracy, in which appointments are made purely on qualification.
How to draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it green.
- Draw a yellow weighing scale with a stick pushing one of the plates down.
- Add the eyes.
- Nepotism - Basically the same idea, but with family members.
- Mugabeism - Compromise the farms from the whites, and give them to your black cronies.
- Corporatocracy -
- Kleptocracy -
- Gift Economy - Giving to my cronies but not to other people.
- Meritocracy - My polar opposite. Why should I hand power down to these newbies instead of my well trusted cronies.