Cosmopolitan Social Democracy is a culturally progressive, globalist, and economically center-left ideology that seeks to establish a global institution of democracy under social democratic principles, and the global justice movement that supports globalization, but opposes economic globalization. He wants to protect civil rights and promote economic justice globally with these principles in mind.
- Alter-Globalization - Globalization shouldn't involve exploitation. It's time we create a world were economic equality and civil rights are respected!
- Cosmopolitanism - Focus on what unites us rather than divides us.
- World Federalism - We need a global welfare state!
- Democracy - A global democratic institution that further unites humanity is what we need!
- Globalism - Your heart is in the right place, but you're doing globalization wrong.
- Pan-Nationalism - The only remotely tolerable form of nationalism.
- Reactionarism - Just horrid.
- Nationalism - The cause for all conflict in humanity.
- Neoliberalism - You may have globalized the world, but you're also the reason for wealth inequality we see today!