Corporate Eternalism (CorpEt for short), is an Off-Compass Ideology that believes that humanity should be augmented as much as possible, not for easier work, but only to live forever so it can do work for eternity. It's a totalitarian ideology and is economically center, as the work is split between the state and corporations. It's social axis is not possible to identify, as people aren't given a chance to be anything except for work machines.
Corporate Eternalism believes that from birth, people should do the most work they possibly can. Even as babies, just screaming or crying can be used to do work.
After becoming developed enough for "work" children will do jobs as much as they can. To progress up the work ladder, you need to work exceptionally better than your peers, leading to even more production.
There is no pay, the pay is life itself. Work, thus life is eternal, as people have been modified to live forever and in their prime. No sleep, you are modified to not need sleep, No food, it's fed to you by the bloodstream. Only work. Forever.
If Someone acts up, they are immediately killed. The Modifications track every thought and can kill a person in an instant if they are not working.
In the inner circle, the leaders and the corporate owners reap all the rewards, life is great for them.
You work. Forever.
Corporate Eternalism is portrayed as an Insane Workaholic who usually can only talk about work. It only cares about work. If it sees a person not working, they will become mad at them immediately.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Draw a swirl pattern with 8 Swirls, 4 dark red, 4 a darker red.
- Draw the eyes in a Mandelbrot set patternand color them white
- You're done.
|Dark red||#510e06||81, 14, 6|
|Light red||#72170b||114, 23, 11|
|White||#FFFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Corporatism - Forcing people work? Based! Although you should go further...
- Caplitalism - Very little pay? Go further, otherwise, good!
- Ingsoc - Controlling every aspect of someone's life! Great!
- Confederates - What you had as slaves but the entire human race.
- Transhumanism - Using techology to further people capabilty is great, but why use it for good? Why not further your goals?
- Corporatocracy - Great ideas in terms of furthering your goals, but why would you give people the freedom?
- Post-Left Anarchism - NO WORK?! WHAT ARE YOU? A PANSY?! OFF WITH YOUR LIFE!
- Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP